Encounter.

(a/n: this is your pov and you're a princess trying to run away from the castle.)

One Piece a short fanfiction (Zoro x Reader)

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked a green haired guy carrying three katanas in his right hip who was wandering in the castle for quite a while now.

"where's everyone??? did they get lost again?" he was scratching his neck and he seems confused, I watched him as he started running towards the staircase again for the fourth time.

"Oi! who are you? you wanna ask for directions or something?" he asked me while having a stern face. He finally noticed me, he was too focused and busy running towards the exit but it doesn't seem like he found it yet, he's been running for two hours. It's amazing.

"sir, if your looking for the way out, the exit is that way and you're running in circles, you passed that stairs for the fourth time and you're making my head hurt." His sense of direction is incredible, way too incredible.

"I'm y/n by the way." i said as i lean against the wall. The guards are currently after me, i was hiding on a room until i saw this green haired man walking with a serious face while looking at the castle.

*flashback*

what is he doing!? is he an idiot? there's guards there!!

"hmmm...this place looks familiar, did i got past here already? does it only look similar?" he mumbles while looking left and right. He's carrying three katanas with him, is he an enemy intruder?

"hmmmm...." he mumbled while looking left and right, he turned around and he walked towards the.. Direction he already came from!?!? is he a fantasista?

*end of flashback*

I followed him since I'm trying to escape from here and run away but this guy... Is really terrible with directions.

"Roronoa Zoro."  he said.

"My friends got lost and seperated from me, do you mind showing me the way out here?" so they're the ones who got seperated from you huh, what a joke.

I showed him the way, he keeps shouting that my directions aren't clear enough. whenever i tell him to go right he goes left, whenever i tell him to go to the east, he goes to the west. honestly the only problem i can see right here is his sense of direction, it's more than incredible actually.

I'm y/n s/n, the heir.

My father is the Emperor here, I'm the 5th Daughter of The Royal Family and yes I'm running and escaping, there's just no way I'm surviving in this hell palace.

"Roronoa-kun?" i asked him while we were finally out after running for quite a while. I see the dock since the dock is not that far from the castle.

"I gotta go to the sunny, woman, thanks btw!" he ran to the ship who have a....... sunflower head? a pirate ship?

"wait!" i shouted and he stopped running.

"can i come?"

"idiot, of course not." he said. i told him he won't need to look after me but he kept telling me no. The ship was quite far so i kept following him.

"You're so damn persistent!!" he said while running. We heard a loud voice and we saw a guy sitting in that large sunflower.

"ZOROOOOOO!!!" the guy shouted and he was waving his hand, he was wearing a.... straw hat? what's wrong with his body?? a devil fruit user? he was waving his hand while extending at the same time.

"hey, it's thanks to me you're here!!" i told him.

"I'm a pirate." we're at the front of the ship, this ship is quite.....cute. It is rather obvious since this ship has a skull flag on it.

"cool." he stared at me for a while...

"I told you, I'm a pirate." he looked at me with a confused face..

"is that supposed to scare me or what"