Scenario No.1 first date

This first scenario is where the characters  take you on the first date.

Juliet's first date with you
Juliet would probably take you to a cafe, the movies or to an ice cream shop, or maybe all of them. Firstly, it is not identified what type of cafe you guys go to but it would possibly be a cat cafe, puppy cafe(Idc if those dont exist I like the idea of a puppy cafe) or any type of small anime cafe like a bunny cafe for example. After that you guysbwould probably go to the cinemas. What type of movie? Well I feel like Juliet starling would be more of romance or comedy type of girl. But then you guys could go to the cinema and see a horror movie if you want her to snuggle up close to you. After watching some sort of movie that was probably about 2-3 hours you guys go to a little ice cream shop nearby and well to make it seem like those old corny romantic dates, Why not share a sundae? Yup you guessed it. Good old fashioned sharing a sundae! After eating a nice cold Sundae, nobody knows who'll walk who home. Maybe you guys take turns after each date.

Nicks first date with you
On the first date both of you guys would plan to go to dinner, but end up finding yourselves at the movies with popcorn and everything. You both dont understand how this happens all the time but none of you guys walk eachother home but one of you guys always wait for eachother's parent/legal guardian to pick yous up.

Swan
THIS MAN... OH BOI THIS GOTH BOI!!!
He would probably take you to an ice cream shop with waffles and shit. Perhaps he would take you to his house and show you all his cool goth shit! Even though its the first night he'd recommend sleeping over since it would be a bit dangerous walking home at night wouldnt it?

Zed
Zed would DEFINITELY take you to a rock band or something like a 'My chemical romance' band concert. After the concert he would probably take you somewhere to eat like a burger place or another take-away place. (Or if your that sick) After eating you guys would probably torture small animals BUT IM ONLY ALLOWING YOU TO TORTURE BUGS ALRIGHT!?

Vikke

Vikke would take you to his place for dinner, (but I cant say if he'll use his manners at the dinner table alright?) Just the two of you, well three since his bear companion is hanging on his shoulders. Since the dishes are scattered about the table he grabs your plate and points at each dish to see which one you'd like a prtion of. The food is surprisingly not different rotten body parts, but are varieties of meats, different types of salads and well y'know. Y'know what comes after dinner? DEE- dessert...
At the end of the day Vikke makes you sleep on his ship with him, in seperate beds/rooms of course since its only your first date.

Mariska
(Idk who simps for her but heres to those who do simp for her pretty ass!)
Its pretty obvious she'd take you on a stargazing picnic with burgers, fries, sandwiches, some salad and obviously JUICE BOXES/or (Y/F/D) and maybe some beer just in case. You and Mariska would spend the night stargazing and listening to Mariska vrag about her two influences,Jefferson Airplane and Aldous Huxley. After the picnic she'd probably teleport you home with a fleshy, goodnight peck on the forehead and then she'd crash at wherever she is staying and think about you untill she passed out due to tiredness.

WAAAAAAAAAAAA WRITING IS SO PAINFUL NOW AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MOTIVATION WTF!?! IM SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL IM DOING!!! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU PEOPLE WITH ONESHOTS IM SORRYYYY BUT IM UNMOTIVATED!!!!

Edit: I May write smut/lemon when Im ready Okie dokus?