World's No.1 Asshole(Zed x Reader[Anger issues})

Zed's POV

{KEY FOR (Y/N)'S PRONOUNS/GENDER}

(Y/P/N)= Your Pronouns e.g: "she/her" & (Y/G)= Your Gender e.g: male. If you are neither female or male (Agender, non-binary, or any other gender you prefer.) you can use being or person e.g: "(Y/N) is such a beautiful being." If you don't want to you can always use just (Y/N).

I crept slowly towards (Y/N)'s door that lead to (Y/P/N) bedroom. 'I had just the surprise for shit lips.' I thought as my mouth curled into a sinister grin. I cautiously turned the handle to (Y/N)'s bedroom door and slowly pushed it open whilst trying to keep the bucket filled with all kinds of gory treats in my clutch. I held my breath as I kept my sight on (Y/N) waiting for any signs of (Y/P/N) being awake. Nothing. (Y/N) was sound asleep surprisingly. I sneaked over to (Y/P/N) bed holding in my laughter. I raised up the bucket full of the gory substances and got ready to tip it all over (Y/N) until.

"Zed! What the fuck are ye doing doing with me bucket" Roared a specific dead Viking. I swiftly turned my head and scrunched up my nose in anger.

"The fuck do you want fat ass?" I screamed enraged as the fat fuck made his way towards me with his stupid bear over his shoulders.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I wearily opened my sore eyes as the sound of bickering and roaring slowly exposed itself. I turned towards the noise and saw Vikke and Zed fighting over a bucket full of some sort of thick substance. I sat up as Vikke held the bucket out of Zed's clutch and raised it above his head. As I watched the two males argue I sat there in confusion, staying in place until Vikke glanced at me.

"Well whatever ye were gonna do it's definitely not gonna work now." Vikke Winked at me with a smirk before stepping out of my room and closing the door.

It was at that moment that I realized what was going on. 'This idiot was seriously gonna pour blood and all kinds of gory shit on me!' I thought as I growled under my breath. Zed cocked his heads towards me as I swiftly made my way towards him. As soon as my hands touched his neck I tightly kept him in my grasp and slammed him against my bedroom wall. As soon as his dumb head hit the wall he choked out in surprise. But something more surprising had escaped from his bloodied lips. A soft groan of pleasure had escaped Zed's lips making me release my grasp on his neck that was now bruised and red. As I backed away towards my bed Zed chuckled whilst holding his neck. He had then lifted his head with a smirk.

"You think that hurts me?!" He violently howled . "Jokes on you, whore I take pleasure to that type of shit!" As he stomped towards me.

3rd Person

As you were backed up against your bed he leaned over your figure. "Keep that shit up and you may find something waiting for you!" He hissed in your face with a mischievous smirk.

Zed Finally stormed out. You were really pissed but you were curious too. What did he mean by that and was it bad that you kind of wanted to get him back and see what he meant? As you were thinking of many questions you hadn't realised that Mariska entered your room with her deck of Tarot Cards and a few essential oils she had gotten for you.
"Hey, Babe!" Mariska Caught your attention. "You ready for some Tarot?" She questioned with a smug look as she set some energy drinks and snacks on your bed. "I thought you'd be hungry since you just woken up." Plus I got some alcohol~!" She sang as she held up a bottle of cheap whiskey.

(Note that the relationship between (Y/N) and Mariska is not romantic in this Chapter)