Day 4

Alone.

I was alone in my house. I missed him so much. Christmas was getting closer every day. I sighed, walking directly to the living room. With him I was feeling happy, but now? I've felt empty. The house was so quiet. I've hated it a lot. I needed someone to be here with me now.

I flinched with myself a bit as someone entered the living room. "I wasn't expecting you here today."

"Thank you, it hurts, but I forgave you. I brought you some food again. You're welcome, by the way," Seungkwan answered a little bitterly with a smirk. Then he left. After a couple of minutes, he appeared in the living room again. "Did you even eat something!?"

I gulped, trying to look normal.

"Fine... do what you want. It's your own life, Seokmin." Seungkwan deeply sighed, sitting down on the sofa. "I know it's hard, but please, you won't help anyone, if you eat nothing," Seungkwan added a bit tired. 

I nodded, getting up and walking to the kitchen slowly. I felt Seungkwan's gaze on my back till I went behind the wall. I deeply sighed. He has been my only friend. However, sometimes he acted so annoyingly.

I grabbed some food and returned to the living room where was still sitting Seungkwan. He smiled a bit when he noticed me.

I sat down on the couch as before and started eating. A heavy silence filled the room. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him curiously. I little bit furrowed my eyebrows while looking at Seungkwan.

"Nothing, I just-" he stopped with a sigh for a moment. "I don't even know, Seok. Everything is different this year. Christmas is getting closer and closer and no one is happy, why? Everyone looks so sad. This holiday is one of my favorites, but I'm not happy either."

"I understand. I know how you feel, Kwan," I said worriedly. "But I had always thought you had been happy. At least that's what you looked like so."

"No. Not really, Seokmin," Seungkwan sighed once again. "I had looked like that in front of you. I wanted to look strong."

"Oh, Seungkwan, please... You exactly know you didn't have to do that at all, right?

"You exactly know I had to. You're my best friend and you're the closet to my family. You're like an older brother to me."

I got up and walked over to him. "It's okay, Kwan. Am alright. You see?" I put my hand on his shoulder gently with a slight smile. "I know you just tried to look strong, but you don't have to anymore," I said carefully. Then I hugged him. He needed it more than me.