Day 24

Yesterday, when Soonyoung and Jeonghan returned, Soonyoung was too tired to notice anything and just continued up the stairs to our bedroom and then he just fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and noticed that Soonyoung was already awake, just lying there staring at me. I smiled at him and caressed his cheek. "I love you, Soonyoungie," I whispered.

***

In the afternoon, I was preparing a meal for our friends. Then I heard knocking on the door and Soonoyoung who was running to open them quickly.

After a moment, Seungkwan appeared in the kitchen with a smirk. "You're a new cook, hm?"

"Very funny, Kwan," I mumbled, continuing in preparing the meal, trying to ignore Seungkwan's laugh. When I was done, I placed everything on the trays and along with Seungkwan, we went to the living room, where a lot of laughter came from.

"WOW! FOOD! LET'S GO EAT, GUYS!" Mingyu shouted with big eyes, staring only at the food in front of him, trying to grab something, but Seungcheol's hand has stopped him all of sudden.

"Calm down, Mingyu, the food is for everyone here!"

He nodded. Then all started eating their meal while talking about everything. Mainly Seunkgwan had a lot of news as always. He always knew about everything.

After a meal, we played some games. We really enjoyed this day together. And for Soonyoung, it was the best day ever and his first Christmas spent with the closest - with a family. I was so happy. We all laughed the whole day till the night. 

Then we sat down together around the Christmas tree where gifts were located. Seungkwan came closer and began to give gifts to others.

Soonoyung seemed so excited. I wasn't even surprised." Then Seunkgwan turned to me with a tiny gift in his hand with his smirk. "Seokmin, this is for you, I guess."

I noticed he also looked at Soonoyung for a second before then he turned back to me.

I grabbed the gift from him. Suddenly all were quiet. I didn't know what's going on here right now, but I felt a little comfortable. Soonyoung looked at me with stars in his beautiful small eyes.

"Unpack it, Seok."

I furrowed my eyebrows while unpacking it. Then I noticed I was holding a tiny box in my hand. I looked at Soonyoung with a questioning look.

"Open it," he said calmly. All around were still quiet even Seungkwan. Then I started being a bit suspicious about it. Seungkwan was never quiet. NEVER! 

I slowly opened the little box and then I saw it. I saw a gold ring in there. I swallowed looking up at him.

"I'm not sure it is the right time, but I want to ask you something," he started talking with an unsure smile. "Do you marry me, Seok?"

I stopped for a while, looking around at the others. Then my eyes turned back to my love, sitting in front of me with the uncertainty inscribed on his face. I smiled. "Of course, I do, Soonie," I answered softly, pulling him into a hug and then I kissed him gently on his beautiful lips.

Everyone started shouting around. All of them were happy. This was really the most beautiful Christmas ever.

THE END

***

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
❤❤❤

I hope you enjoyed this book at least a little. I just can say how much I loved this book. All here were so amazing. I must also admit that the end was a bit unexpected even for me, but Seungkwan had everything planned with Soonyoung in advance, hehe. :D

Also, thank you for reading this book. It means a lot to me, really!
❤❤❤