Chapter 20: Patience!

''= You're thinking

3rd POV

Y/n's consciousness had awakened once again. But not where he had expected. Surveying the area, he realised he was in a dark hallway, at the bottom of a flight of stairs. There were no windows and it was almost pitch black, if not for a faint light at the top of the stairs. Looking to the top, he froze, seeing a figure at the top.

There, a dark shadow stood. His face was shadowed by the glowing rays of light behind him, his golden blond hair reflecting the light and his back towards Y/n, a purple star almost glowing near his shoulder. Even with the shadows covering the figure, Y/n could easily tell who the man was, the image ingrained into his memory.

Y/n: No, it can't be... DIO?

He shallowly whispered to himself, trembling in fear. He couldn't believe that DIO was standing above him. DIO must've heard him, even from so far away, as he began an uproar of maniacal laughter, looking up towards the heavens. It died down as quickly as it begun, looking back at the frightened boy.

DIO: You're trembling at the meer sight of me. Do you really think you have any chance of defeating me in battle?

Y/n could barely move, let alone speak. DIO tutted at the lack of a response.

DIO: No response? Is this really the descendant of Jonathan Joestar? Or is this just a glimpse as to how low the Joestar bloodline has fallen?

He hisses as he disappeared from the stairs, to Y/n's dismay. He looked around to see where DIO went, freezing when hearing his voice behind him.

DIO: You made a promise to your mother to protect her an yet you can barely stand in my presence. It is almost like you live to let people down!

Y/n slowly turned his head to the man, his eyes widening at the sight of a flesh bud escaping from DIO's shoulder. It rapidly chased Y/n's forehead, who was shouting helplessly.

DIO: And letting people down will be your downfall...

Y/n jolted upwards, awakening from his nightmare. The sun beamed into his eyes, shutting them and covering his eyes. His breath was ragged and he was sweating buckets.

Kakyoin: Hey you, you're finally awake.

Roundabout: Rise and shine.

Adjusting his eyes to the light, he looked around, seeing the rest but Joseph on a horse wagon with him. He yawned, looking to see Joseph talking to a man a couple meters away from him.

Y/n: Sure am. Where are we?

He looked around the street, noticing the new location.

Jotaro: We're at a place called Karachi. The old man's just getting us some kebabs for us to eat.

Y/n: Sweet! I'm dying for some- 

Roundabout: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Everyone looked to around to see what Roundabout was shouting about only to see Enya awake and staring daggers at the kebab owner. She seemed to be shaking, as if she couldn't breathe, and whispering random words. Everyone looked at him, who took of his hood and glasses off to show his true face. Enya's face started spewing tentacles from any space. The worms trashed the horse wagon, which everyone managed to flee from in time.

Polnareff: Wh-What the hell are these tentacles?!

Enya: Why... Why have you come to kill me?!

???: It means that Lord DIO truly trusts no one. I will be making sure you won't speak to anyone.