Current Quirks

This is just a list of Y/N's current quirks.  There will be quite a few here, I hope, since there was a small time skip from when he became a vigilante.  Let's have a looksee.

-----

Name:  Fa Jin

Info:  Allows the user to build up kinetic energy by repeating regular motions and store it for later use. When the user chooses to release the energy, they gain an explosive burst of speed and power.

Drawback:  Using 100% with training the body will result in explosion of limbs.

-----

Name:  X-Ray

Info:  Allows the user to see through anything and anyone, allowing them to see where people are in enclosed areas.

Drawback:  Overuse will cause dry-eye.

-----

Name:  Kinetic Booster (2)

Info:  Allows the user to store up kinetic energy using any form of movement.

Drawback:  Isn't that effective by itself, best used with other quirks, i.e. Fa Jin.

-----

Name:  Speed Booster  (3)

Info:  Allows the user to increase their speeds by three times.  Three enhancers boost up to 9 times fast.

Drawback:  Overuse will cause pains in legs and burnout.

-----

Name:  Enhanced Agility

Info:  Enhances the users agility, and movements, letting them move around faster and easier.

Drawback:  Overuse will cause joint pains.

-----

Name:  Transparent

Info:  Allows the user to turn themselves mostly invisible, giving them the element of surprise.

Drawback:  Best used in the dark, or in smoky areas, as the outline of the user can be seen if someone focuses in that area.

-----

Name:  Trackless

Info:  Prevents the user from leaving behind any evidence of them being there.  I.e., Photo's, Videos, DNA, Footprints.

Drawback:  Passive quirks have 0 drawbacks.

-----

Name:  Smokescreen

Info:   Allows the user to generate a thick cloud of smoke from their body. The smoke can be spread to cover a very wide area. This serves as a way to obscure the vision of opponents and catch them by surprise.

Drawback:  Cannot be used properly in rain.  If too much is used, the user will risk being caught in their own attack.

-----

Name:  Weak Strength Enhancer

Info:  Enhances the users strength by 2.

Drawback:  Overuse will cause pains in the users arms.

-----

Name:  Fusion

Info:  This quirk allows the user to combine with a max of 5 other people to form one giant being that consists of their strength, IQ, quirks, and feelings.

Drawback:  Though the fusion is aware of it's fusion state, it refers itself as a single being.  If they become unbalanced or worried of something, they may unfuse.

-----

Name:  Deadeye

Info:  The user has 100% precise aim with any projectile.  i.e. Knife, Arrow, Gun.

Drawback:  Passive quirks have 0 drawbacks.

-----

Name:  Mind Scape

Info:  Gives the user all forms of psychic powers including Telepathy, Mind Maps, Mind Find, and much more.

Drawback:  If this quirk is used on more than 3 people at a time, the user will begin to hear voices, screams, and feel other peoples pain.  The user will begin to become mentally unstable, and could easily break into anger.  There are more drawbacks, but this is the more severe one.

-----

Yeah, that last one is quite overpowered, but I needed to give him at least one.  There will be much more good ones in the future, so stay tuned for that.  The next chapter will be out either today or tomorrow.