Beginning Of Chaos

11 LEFT.

It was another basic day as i remember, all was pretty much the same, Zaoq and Jimm arguining about "Is Zaoq gay or not" topic as always, Gub advertizing his own city to others, Rat Zaoq (In future we will call him: "R Zaoq") as always was having thought about his existence in this world, Lolzaoq was building house with tvs and Cassandra was destroying them..

And here i am standing alone in the living room, thinking what to do...until...

Lolzaoq: Ayo
ZaoG: Huh?
Lolzaoq: Are you doing anything right now?
ZaoG: No
Lolzaoq: Bruh are you too have depression same as Cheese, i can give you medecine cal...
ZaoG: No no no, im just standing here... You know what..
Lolzaoq: ?
Zaog: This place is becoming boring! I don't get the same feeling as before, those beutiful days... when i had fun with Jimm, and now what, gay jokes sadly becoming boring..
Lolzaoq: Hmmmm
Lolzaoq: You know what?
ZaoG: What?
Lolzaoq: Lets prank Zaoq by ruining his room and then rickrolling him
Zaog: I gues yes...
Lolzaoq: Then lets go

And Lolzaoq immedietly went to grab his tvs. While Zaog finnaly went to do something.

He entered the room of Zaoq. He kinda liked the design.. but not creator of design. Zaoq was one of problems to him, he was never listening to him, Zaoq always ignored him and raged everytime, so now ZaoG still taking revenge on Zaoq.

When he was exploring the room, he found out Zaoq have boxes, he decided to open one of the boxes.

Inside was tons of papers too all ZHC members, apperently he was writing them everyday, inside was also plushies made by R Zaoq, there was plush of Zaoq himself, and Doggy Zaoq, as always, he didn't even asked R Zaoq to make plush of me, which is kinda upsetting

On the other box homever, was more interesting stuff.

Even more papers, pencils, drawnings and etc.

Homever... He noticed that there is device in box.

On device was very shabby note

On device was very shabby note. After some tries of reading what it says, it was gussed that it says: "TIME WARP"

Knowing what things Zaoq have ZaoG realised that he found jackpot... if its for real working thing that means he can change the time how he wants too.

On device was some weird scaling button. For now ZaoG didn't understand what does that mean, but he will understand it later.

But it didn't matter for him! It felt like he got the power under whole universe, he was so excited about this that almost been caught by Lolzaoq.

ZaoG hidded device from Lolzaoq. Lolzaoq didn't notice anything anyways.

After that ZaoG had to make prank what he wanted to do with Lolzaoq

Lolzaoq: HA, can't wait to see Zaoq reaction about this, Zaoq will be soooooo mad, that i will get such an respect from Jimm, that she will make me prince!

ZaoG turns arround to see what he is doing, and all what Lolzaoq did is to draw a cow on a wall

ZaoG: Yeah, she is gonna give you such a good reward for this.... yeah....

ZaoG continues making prank while Lolzaoq playing with himself chess... on a wall, ZaoG was very confused about Lolzaoq after that.

Homever, they finnaly done the "prank"...by drawning annimals on Zaoq walls.

by drawning annimals on Zaoq walls

ZaoG arleady wanted to leave but...

Lolzaoq: Oh what an amazing job we did!
ZaoG: Yeah... We sure did
Lolzaoq: Now lets wait for Zaoq right here without moving 24/7 for another prank!
Zaog: What? Why?
Lolzaoq: To prank that we statues lol! XD
ZaoG: Okay. But im not gonna participate in it, good luck and by-

Lolzaoq grabs him.

Lolzaoq: Nope, we gonna stay here 24/7. And you can't run... Or you ruin ma prank

ZaoG arleady tired of waiting. He was 2 hours being patience with Lolzaoq, when Lolzaoq annoyed him every single second

ZaoG picks up the device. He doesn't know how it works. But he just wanna done with that s###.

ZaoG: K THATS ENOUGH ARLEADY

ZaoG fastly rotates device scaling button and suddenly...

ZaoG appears in darkness... And everything suddenly gone... As the sound flew away... As the darkness only left..