The Plan

ZaoG appeared in.....K-9 facility. From now on ZaoG decided to work as caretaker and he also was now in 1980s.

ZaoG grabbed his caretaker outfit and badge...

Ok im just kididng...ofcourse not..instead he arrived at more bad place..called mansion.

The only thing why he lived there is cause of his only pal in his entire life

The only thing why he lived there is cause of his only pal in his entire life. It was Jimm, a girl who makes ships, oh and also ships...and ships...well lets just say she have a lot of things in life.

When he came into mansion, he realised its 3 hours after him disappearing, seems like no one knows or cares about his disappearing, or Lolzaoq didn't told anyone about it.

ZaoG decided to go talk to Jimm about it. They ofcourse have been arguing as always, ZaoG went close to hear their "dialogue"

Jimm: Block block block block block

Zaoq: DUDE DO YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?

Jimm: Ouuuuuuuups, sorry what did you say, i just blocked you, oh wait, i don't care anyways what you saying, im too buuuuuuuuusy writing ship about you.

Zaoq was speachless of assholness, but he was mad still.

Jimm for real was writing a ship, but with art also....

Jimm: EY LOL @ZaoqSquek#4841 @ZaoqSquek#4841 @ZaoqSquek#4841 @ZaoqSquek#4841 @ZaoqSquek#4841

Zaoq: WHAT

Jimm: Check out mine artwork

I decided not to put this artwork in here. However i still decided to tell you what happend.

Zaoq was mezmarized of how Jimm is fan fiction lover. After that Zaoq runned to bathroom after seeing...a p#### art about him x Gub...oh god i didn't knew Jimm for real did it, but respect i gues.

After that ZaoG finnaly made Jimm notice him by standing right next to her.

ZaoG: Yo

Jimm: Hi

ZaoG: You know what? Follow me...i have something to show you...

Jimm: Mk

ZaoG made follow Jimm to their secret room...of making ships...but anyways it was best hiding spot.