The Device

A long time has passed while he was in darkness, however, how would he even know what the time is when he is darkness and can't do anything...or is he...?

He found out that the whole time, he had device with him, he tried to scroll button again it and...

It created a portal! The most weird thing that he did the same thing like past time, but anyways, why aknowledge how to use device when you can make portals!.. Or portal. He still don't know what it can do.

The portal was very shiny and glitchy

The portal was very shiny and glitchy. And so ZaoG thought, is it worth to go in it or not..? Nah, he didn't thought about that. Escaping this "void" made him don't care if it worth go in it or not.

When he enetered the portal it was suddenly a day. And he was standing alone on the field.

The weather was rainy and foggy. And yep it was for real a field.

ZaoG was very confused how he even got here, however in few moments he arleady didn't had time to think about that, because suddenly he heard footsteps from both sides.

And from both of sides, Jimm and Gub came.

Jimm: Well, well, hello again, Gub!

Gub: Yeah hello, Jimm!

Jimm: I knew you would come here to.. Wait... What...

Jimm and Gub notice ZaoG

ZaoG: Oh hi Jimm what is going on he-

Jimm: WHO ARE YOU EVEN?

ZaoG: Yo its m-

Jimm: SHUUSH! You can't talk to queen like that!

Jimm looks at confused Gub

Jimm: GUB!

Gub: ?

Jimm: Is that you're soldier? Looks more like an idiot.

Gub: Wait, what, i thought it was you're soldier, but still though he looks more like an idiot.

ZaoG still confused but now also insulted. Did Jimm and Gub forgot about him..?