Negan

Thanks for the request @honeyxwrites
Spoils for season 6
Smut 😩

Y/n pov
I was in the RV with negan as he had "business" to take care of. "How come i have to come with?" I said with a pout on my face (does that make sense?) "Because i said so. So be a good boy and follow my lead" i blushed at the name he called me still not use to the pet name's he gives me. As the RV came to a stop the other guys were laughing "why are they laughing?" I said tilting my head sideways "no reason babe" negan said with a smirk on his face.

Time skip to when glenn and Abraham dies
Still your pov
I was reading in the back of the RV when i heard screams abd crying confused i got and went out and see blood on negan thinking he got hurt i run up to him but when i came close to him i looked down and saw two dead guys with their heads smashed. I gasped and put my hands to my face i see negan turn around and look shock when he sees me standing their. Negan begins to walk to me "h-hey baby what are you doing out here?" He asked when he trys to touch me but i flinch back "y-you killed them" i said as tears were coming down my face "i had to y/n" i could feel him start to get angrier with me "NO YOU DID NOT" i yelled at him only to he slapped in my face as i fall to the floor holding my face. I look up at negan with fear in my eye's "i-im sorry baby i didn't mean to" he said but i did not care i simply ran into the RV.

Time skip
Y/n pov
I was in me and negans bed starring at the wall still holding my red cheek. I heard the door open i knew it was negan "you awake?" Negan said when i don't reply he comes to the bed and lays next to me and wraps a arm around my waist and starts kissing my neck "ah~" i let out and tiny moan when he found my sweet spot "im sorry for hitting you" he says still kissing my neck leaving dark marks on me. "Ah~ It's ok" i feel his hand go up my shirt "is this ok? Can i keep going?" He asked "P-please" i said as his hands went to my sides rubbing them i shiver when his hand moved up "uh~" i moaned when he put a hand on my nipple "you like that baby?" He stated more then asked.

Time skip
Still your pov
By now we both were naked while i was panting and moaning as negans fingers were in me "i think your ready princess" he said as he pulled out his fingers and gave his dick a few strokes after he was done he place the tip into me "Ahhh~" i moan as he pushes even more "sh-shit no matter how many times we do it you still as tight" "Ahh" i moaned loudly. After a few minutes negan slowly started to thrust into me "faster" i moaned out he smirked and started to go faster. I arched my back when he hit my prostate "found it" he muttered and started to thrust into that spot over "AHHH" i moaned even louder then before negan started to go fast then before and started to attack my neck "T-To much" i said "just hold on princess im almost there" "AHHHH" i moaned and cummed onto my stomach "s-shit can i cum in you?" I just noded "ugh" negan moaned and cummed in me filling me up with his cum he kept thrusting to ride out his high. When he stoped he pulled out and flopped onto his back and pulled me into his chest. "Im really am sorry for hitting you" i giggled and looked up at him and kissed him "i said it was fine i shouldn't have yelled at you" "i deserved it. Go to sleep ok princess" "mmm ok king" and like that i fell asleep.

Sorry if it was bad
Thank you for reading