0.4

:: Chapter 4.
___________

I wake up to the sun peaking through the windows. I yawn stretching my arms over my head, I sit up and a headache automatically attacks me. I groan walking to the bathroom and splash water on my face.

I walk downstairs hearing voices from the living room probably Cameron and his friends. I ignore it and walk to the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of honey bunches of oats. My favourite cereal.

I'm about to walk upstairs until I hear Cameron's voice "Alize!" He says loudly, I mentally roll my eyes walking to the living room.

"What?" I question and his friends all look at me, I almost choke on my cereal when I see a familiar face.

His eyes widen before he puts a smirk on his face.

"How was the party?" Cameron asks, I look away from his friend clearing my throat.

"It was like every other party," I say shrugging then look at his friend again.

"Shawn!" I hear a loud chirp by my ear, Lia runs into the guys arms kissing him multiple times, my mouth falls open. "I missed you baby. Why weren't you at the party?" She frowns

I laugh loudly making everyone look at me. 'Shawn' glares at me before averting his attention back to Lia. "I had a family thing come up." He lies and I roll my eyes. Guys are so ridiculous.

I decide to leave the conversation before something is said that shouldn't be said. I walk back to my room irritated that I don't have anything to do. I miss home already, I don't know anyone at all. Everyone is so perfect here. Perfect houses, perfect lying lives--

My door swings open making me gasp, it's Shawn.

"Excuse you," I say frantically "the bathroom is next door."

He rolls his eyes "I need to talk to you."

"About how much of a douche you are?" I cross my arms

"You can't say anything." He states ignoring my insult.

"And if I do?" I challenge.

"You'll regret it." He tries to threaten but I laugh.

"Sorry, but it's hard to scare me pretty boy." I shoo him out of my room "Have a good day." He seems annoyed as I close my door shut.

I plop on my bed getting out my cheap phone. I have a text, oh thank the heavens someone does love me.

Hunter: I need you.

Isn't he so sweet?

Me: All of a sudden.

Hunter: Can I visit?

I contemplate if that's a good idea for him to come or not. One positive thing: club.

Me: Of coarse.

I give him the address to pick me up. I look through the dresses they chose for me. They are so... Fancy. I choose a black one, it's knee high and tight around the waist.

I take a quick shower before curling my hair and putting on light makeup. I make my way downstairs, I see Shawn opening the front door. I quickly push him out the way.

"Where are you going?" He asks curiously looking me up and down.

"Somewhere you're not." I say immaturely making him chuckle.

"I think your boyfriend is waiting for you." He smirks

I scowl at him before opening the door, "Hunter." I smile wrapping my arms around him. His hand grabs my ass, Quickly I move it away knowing Shawn is still watching.