1.3

:: Chapter 13.
_____________

I pour myself a bowel of honey bunches of oats, sitting down as I watch Lia and Cameron rush to get ready. The both of them running upstairs before running back down until they realise they have to go back up. It's amusing to watch.

"Your such a girl." I comment toward Cameron who glares at me. He sits on the stool beside me seeming to be relived that he is finally ready.

"Shut up." He huffs tiredly "I hate mornings."

I nod my head in agreement finishing my bowel and putting it in the sink.

"Ready." Lia says while putting on lip gloss.

We walk to the car, putting on our seat belts. Music plays through the speakers, Lia drumming her fingertips on her leg. I roll my eyes knowing that she still isn't talking me. I'm her step sister for goodness sake.

"Lia." I speak, she turns her head slowly and awkwardly

"What?"

"You know what."

"It's complicated." Is all she says before exiting the car when we arrive.

It's complicated? What is that supposed to mean? You can't talk to me because your best friend doesn't like me? Sorry to say, but you choose your friends on your own. I quickly make my way to my locker putting papers that I don't really need inside.

"Alize,"

"Oh hey Faye." I smile shutting my locker.

"Where's your project?" She questions and I notice her big poster made of different things.

"Shit." I groan "I left it at home."

Faye frowns "Are you going to get it?"

I check the time, we have 20 minutes until class starts and my destination takes exactly that much time. A car would suffice at the moment.

"I can have Victoria take you? She wouldn't mind." She suggests

"Really? Thank you so much." I smile as she texts her friend.

"No problem." She shrugs "come on, she said she's in the parking lot."

I follow her to the parking lot, cars scattered everywhere. Victoria sits in a car along with Elisa and Lia by her side.

"Come on Victoria, just for an hour." Elisa complains.

"The last time you took my car, you got pulled over and I got in trouble. It's not happening." Victoria says shaking her head.

"You suck." Elisa rolls her eyes, she smirks seeing me and Faye approach them. "Hey slut." Elisa refers to me.

"The name is Alize." I correct

"I'm sure I have it right." She says circling around me. "I also know that you joined the Dallas family, your father finally wanted you after all those years." She chuckles and I clench my fists.

Lia stands there quietly looking everywhere else beside me. Victoria glares at Elisa but doesn't seem to have the guts to say anything.

"So this is your new groupie?" Elisa asks Faye, who looks spooked out about the whole situation. She just nods her head. "Your just terrible at friends aren't you? First, Victoria now this whore. That Asian chick was the best choice. She keeps to herself playing wizard games on her laptop."

"Are you done?" I question seeming bored.

"Am I done?" She asks thinking "hmm, I don't think so but, until next time." She says walking past me, shoulders bumping with each other on purpose.

"She gives me a migraine." Victoria sighs rubbing her temples. "Ready?" She asks and I nod my head hopping in the passenger seat.

||

We make it back just as the bell rings. Faye and I rush inside our classroom so we have the choice of choosing where to sit.

The teacher teaches the lesson of the day, Faye and I talking the whole class and I realise she isn't weird like Cameron says she is. She's more comfortable around me and even though I have never had a real friend, I know I can trust her. It's weird because trust doesn't come that easy to me but, I know she isn't one of the fake people.

The period ends and the both of us walk to our next class. Shawn and Taylor sit in the front like yesterday. Taylor gives us a nod of the head and a slight smile, Shawn has his head down on the table not paying any attention to anyone.

I raise an eyebrow at Taylor who just shrugs his shoulders. Deciding to not bother with it, I walk to my seat after turning in the project and compared to everyone else's ours is not the best.

"What's wrong with Shawn?" Faye asks and I wonder how much things she knows about them.

"Do you know Elena?" I ask quietly.

She frowns immediately "Shawn's ex girlfriend. Do you think that's why he's upset?" She asks

"Why would he be upset?" I question

She looks at me, sadness filling her eyes. "Elena died."

::

*le cries*
I watched the season finale of TVD yesterday and CRIED MY BALLS OFF.
I love that show and now Elena and Tyler are gone! It won't be the same D;
^^
lil some I had to say but vote and comment (: Sorry for the short chappie btw.