Chapter 5: Y/n Kira is never late

I'm skipping the fights because I'm a trash writer who can't do shit with the fights. (As you may have seen from my Muzan story)

You wake up and open your door to find a sea of students.

Y/n: So this must be the No Late Day I've heard about. I should restart the day and get Ryuko so we can do this with minimal conflict.

Killer Queen was already in Ryuko's eye just in case. You activate the third bomb.

Y/n: KILLER QUEEN, DAIZAN NO BAKYUDAN: BITEZ ZA DUSTO!

The day has restarted. You get up earlier and head over to Mankanshoku household where Ryuko is staying. You knock on the door. Mako's milf I MEAN mom answered the door.

Mrs. Mankanshoku: Oh hello! Do you need something?

Y/n: I'm here for Ryuko Matoi.

Mrs. Mankanshoku: I'm sorry but she's still asleep.

Y/n: It's No Late Day.

Mrs. Mankanshoku: I understand.

She goes to wake Ryuko and Mako up. A few minutes pass and you notice that some people are going outside. Eventually you just walk inside. When you find Ryuko you lean over her in a menacing manner.

Y/n: Ryuko.

Ryuko: GAH! Y/N!

Y/n: Come on. It's No Late Day.

Hearing that Mako immediately springs up.

Mako: Ryuko, we got to go! It's No Late Day! We can't be late or else we'll be expelled

Ryuko: Alright just let me get Senketsu.

Mrs. Mankanshoku: Don't mind me, Ryuko. I'm just washing your clothes.

Y/n: We don't have time for this.

You grab Ryuko and Mako and drag them out the door. You see a large group of students approaching.

Y/n: Sheer Heart Attack! Disrupt their advancements!

A small blue tank with a skull starts rolling towards them.

Ryuko: Y/n, wtf is that?I

Y/n: I call it Sheer Heart Attack. Now let's get to school. After all I, Y/n Kira, will not be late.