A little about my writing

Hey, so let's starts about my writing in general. I'm the kind of person (even with my videos) that has to make a script before I write the actual book (I will pre-write the book before I publish it) because I used to just 'go with it' for my first videos and I always published them and thought to myself "I should've done *insert something different* here instead" or "I shouldn't have put that in there" so I just decided to pre-write everything, hence why I'm always inactive (that and my procrastination and constant lack of motivation and energy- but we won't talk about that)

Next, more specifically, my writing. (shocking, I know 😐) so I will be all over the place with my writing from writing fanfics to writing normal books. If I do end up writing fanfics, I will mainly stick to my OG ships (that are the first listed for each category), unless you guys suggest that I write something else (I will gladly take suggestions, but I won't take all).

One last thing, if you don't like my writing and you don't have anything nice to say, you always have the option to leave. It's not that hard, really. I will not stand for anyone's crap because they don't like what I do/write. I will gladly take any suggestions about how to improve, but if your flat out insulting me and my writing, have a nice day and I hope you get attacked by a goose 😁

(Yes, I am petty and passive-aggressive, idc)