𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭

700 READ?! HOLY SHIT THANK YOU

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"Ughhh" you groan as the sunlight illuminates your face through the open spots in the blinds. You place your hands over your eyes in frustration; sighing as you mentally prepare yourself for the long day to come.

You force yourself out of bed and as you were headed to the bathroom you heard an urgent pounding at the door.

"Who could it be now?" you make your way to the door opening it to reveal a stressed-out Nobara.

"Y/NN!!" she exclaims grabbing your arms and shaking you like crazy "I've been knocking for hours," she says dragging out the "ou" letting go of your arm as she lets herself in.

"Well, Good Morning to you too," you said rubbing your arms slightly before opening your closet to look for your school uniform.

"Where are your bags?" Nobara questions as she sat down on your bed and looked around your room confused. "What bags?" you ask as you let out a laugh. "For the trip..." she says looking at you weird "What trip?" you asked turning to give her the same weird look she gave you,

"The trip to Kyoto?" she states "that's what I came here to ask you about, how long do you think we'll be staying? I want to make sure I have enough outfits and enough space for my new outfits I'll be buying and you should hurry up and pack Y/n, you don't want to make us late" she said getting up from your bed and looking at you awaiting an answer, you burst out into laughter earning a confused look from your friend.

"Oh no Nobara, we're staying in Tokyo, the Kyoto school is coming over here," you said gaining your composure and pulling out your school uniform.

"WHAT?!" Nobara exclaimed "Whoever wins the prior year host the event... I thought you knew that," you said as you closed your closet door and made your way over to the bathroom. "PANDAAAA" Nobara exclaims as she rushes out of your room probably to go complain to Panda and the second years about it.

-- ꨄ --

You walked out into the entrance of the event where you would be meeting the rest of your group. You opted out of wearing your uniform skirt since you thought it would get in the way during combat, you decided to wear the boys uniform bottoms, you styled your hair in a low ponytail to keep it out of the way during the contest as well, your cursed sword was held at your waist, the shiny gold and navy blue scabbard glistened in the sunlight.

Maki had come up to your room a week before the event. She had let you know that Megumi had figured out a way to hide cursed tools with his technique and that she wanted the three of you to train. She also told you that Gojo had sent a request to get you a new sword, one that you would be able to use at your current skill set, which was much more advanced than what your last sword could handle.