𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ♥︎ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"We need to get you to Shoko," you say wrapping Megumis's arm around your neck to get him to balance. "I can walk," he says rolling his eyes as he tries to get away from you but you simply sigh and let go as you watch him stumble. "Don't be a baby Fushiguro" you simply say holding him up again.

The curse started moving towards you again making branches appear in front of you, luckily you managed to avoid getting hit by most of them until one sneaked up on you from behind knocking you and Megumi down.

"He's gonna die soon" the curses voice rang in your head as you reached in front of you to pick up the sword that had been thrown a few feet in front of you once you fell. You gasped upon hearing the curse and your wide eyes immediately turned to look at Megumi who looked paler than usual.

"What the hell did you do?" you yelled out at the curse as you grabbed a hold of your sword. Suddenly you felt something pierce your side and you let out an ear-piercing scream from the pain, you let go of the sword your hands shaking as your eyes turn to look at your side. Megumi's eyes turned to you and they fell directly on the branch piercing your side.

"Y/N" he exclaimed trying his hardest to get up and move towards you. "Don't move" you urge, "the stupid curse poisoned you, I'll be fine" you assure. "Don't be stupid" he says "let's get out of here" h manages to get close enough to you where he can cut the branch away from your body but suddenly another branch picks him up and holds his body in the air.

"MEGUMI" you scream out as you pull out the branch from your side and quickly pick up the sword with your right hand, trying to stop the bleeding with your left.

"LET GO OF HIM" you yell running toward the curse, your sword working quick as you cut most of its branches in half, suddenly out of the corner of your eye you saw a blur of pink hair dash in front of you hitting the curse causing it to lose its grip on Megumi who was immediately caught by Maki.

"MAKI" you exclaimed happily as you make your way over to her breathing shallowly as blood begins dripping from your wound. "Take Megumi to Shoko, the teachers are aware of what's happening you should be able to get out of here through there," she says pointing to the opposite side of the forest.

"You okay?" you ask Megumi whose eyes are fighting to stay open, "Are you?" he asked eyes dropping to your hand who is covered in blood. "I will be" you reply as you wrap his arm around your shoulders as you make your way to the exit.

It all happened in an instant; you made your way out with Megumi and just as you made it to where some of the others had been evacuated when a bright purple light illuminated your surroundings, Gojo was in and he was fighting, you allowed yourself to let out a sigh of relief knowing he had it under control and you took Megumi to Shoko.

—— ꨄ ——
NEW CHAPTER!! It's a short one but I wanted to get this out for you guys quick! I hope you enjoy <3 and don't forget to vote!
—— ꨄ ——

—— ꨄ ——NEW CHAPTER!! It's a short one but I wanted to get this out for you guys quick! I hope you enjoy <3 and don't forget to vote!—— ꨄ ——