Chapter 29

SUNOO'S POV

"THAT WAS FUN!" I yelled.

We're already on the last thing on my bucket list, this week was exhausting yet the happiest week of my life.

I witness hoon cry when we we're walking on a 1 kilometer long beige that made of glass on almost 100 feet high.

How he sulk when I refused on eating samgyeopsal for our dinner.

How get so dramatic each time.

And How my feelings slowly changed and got developed...

"Hey! You're staring at me again!" He hissed.

He always caught me staring or admiring him each time, I knew something in my feelings changed and I knew it's not good...

Ni-ki...

"Hey, what's wrong?" I felt a warm embrace caging me... again.

"You're getting more cry baby these days." He laughed a bit.

"And you're getting more and more annoying these days!" I hissed.

I immediately stop crying. He get know very well how to handle me for the days we've been together. We traveled into different countries to fulfill everything in my bucket list.

We went home. We stayed at their rest house five cities away on our place.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes, as if I can run forever. " we laugh but our minds are thinking on what will happen tomorrow.

I wonder What will welcome us tomorrow. I have this feeling that it would be grand.

"We will face them together anyways. Now, let's sleep. My body's hurting because someone asked me to get inside that giant ball just to roll and bounce with him." He playfully said which made us almost die on laughter.

KOLE'S POV

"Mom?" I called before entering her room.

"What is it, son?" She said with a sweet smile on her face.

Mom has been like this ever since. She's such a caring and loving mother to us but Sunoo. She love him but she couldn't help him against our father...

"Aren't you worried about Sunoo?" I asked.

Ever since she met Sunoo's friends, Her worries suddenly vanished and I don't know her reason. I'm curious.

"Of course, I am." She said yet her words is otherwise of her action.

What are you really up to, mom?

"I can't see it, mom"

"Kole, I told you before about Sunoo's twin right?" I furrowed my brows because of her random questions.

She's been like this ever since My brother went missing. She's been asking and talking about his twin.

I don't have a good feeling about this...

"You've been asking about that, mom. Yet you're not telling us what about that twin. He's already dead, isn't he? " I'm keeping myself calm even tho I'm getting pissed...