chapter 1

Elsa

The sun is shining here in India and here I am walking along the empty road heading home from a long day out with my friends. To be honest when i said home i meant the orphan. Yes i am orphan and when i say orphan i don't mean the orphans in India where they treat you like trash.

I am talking about the rich orphans where u learn that the people among st are your family.

My so called parents left me on the side of a beach when i was baby because i was  a premature baby and as you may or not a baby who is born early is usually very weak and fragile when they are older.

i am lucky that a women named Dee pa who is know known as my mum picked me up and took me in the orphan that i now live in. I am grateful for  her taking me because without her i know my life would somewhere on the streets but luckily i live in a orphan with all the facilitates i need as a teenager.

Yep i am a teenager if you must ask. I am 16 years old i was born on Friday 13th September. Everyone says that because i was born on Friday 13th my life is going to be equal to hell sometime i wonder that why my parents left me because i was born on Friday 13th and they were scared that i was going to cause them a hard time.

To tell you a bit about me  my name is Elsa, i have caramel skin  that goes with my dark soft black hair i don't really understand much English but i can sure as hell speak it.

As i turned to the left i see a pale male with green eyes walking toward me with a cold stare on his face. I don't know why but i felt attracted to him even though it felt warm within me. He came straight towards me his cold stare turned into a evil smirk.

One part of me told me to keep walking while the other half told me to run and that's exactly what i did. I took off towards the corner around McDonald's    i ran past all the shops that were closed and tried my best not to look back just in case i trip like in all those books i read when the girl looks back and she trips and he catches her. I mean  why does this have to happen me. why did i not listen to mom when she told me to come back home quickly.

My legs started to betray me as they started to slow down and soon i was fast walking while panting.I need something to hide in. Shit. i looked at the only option i had to hide in and that was a bush.

I checked behind me to find know one their that weird did i just run for no reason. Was he not after me. uggg. why did i not just take the second option that came into my head. 

I started walking as their was no one chasing me after all. I walked happily back towards my orphan only to be greeted by him.

Again.

I didn't know what to do he stared at me with the same evil smirk on his face.i was about to turn around and run only to see him again . Wait what how did he move so fast.

"know know little human you are going to listen to me and get in the car down their " he pointed to the black van while holding my shoulder tight  that i am sure it would probably leave bruise in the morning.

I was scared this man in front of me was scary everything about him wanted to listen to him but i didn't as soon as those words left his mouth i started to run again.

But i was caught but this time his face was replaced with a angry cold face"why can't you just be a good girl and listen to me human." 

He grabbed my hand so tight that i am sure the bones in my hand would proabably be dislocated.He dragged me to the van and threw me in so i landed with a THUD.

Me being me i stared to scream to try and get attention from everyone walking around us but no one turned  around to even look at me.

Tears started following down my face i need to be saved.Why didn't i get home earlier why didn't i listen  to my mom.

He grabbed a cloth and shoved it on my face.

This is it i though my life is going to be ruined ....

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

my 1st book guys

tell me what you think guys please vote thank you