29 | Discarding Twilight

"Real love doesn't meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess." - J.S. Park

❋ ❋ ❋

The door closes behind us and I free both my hands to try and shrug my zip up hoodie off, while Roy tries to kick off his shoes. We suppress laughs as we stumble upon one another, trying to keep our lips latched as we walk further into the house without falling.

The kiss deepened and one of his hands pushed against my hip, pinning me to the nearest wall. Heat ignites my nerves and I was embarrassed at how easily my body arched into him, wanting everything he would give me.

His lips explore my neck and the sensation makes me tip my head back. My fingers tangled in his hair, drawing him even closer. Roy pulled away, coaxing a faint whimper from me. His nose grazed gently against my neck, impelling me to open my eyes.

He stood at full height, towering over me. A shade of pink dusted across his cheeks and his lips were swollen red. His eyes fleeted open and love was all I could see. I close my eyes for a brief moment feeling him press his forehead against mine.

"Fuck, we-we shouldn't." Roy stammers with a pant.

"I want to." I said, the desire overtaking my mind.

"Ave," He pleads, the softness of his voice tugging at my heartstrings.

My words are jumbled as I speak, "With our parents breathing down our necks, I don't think we'll get another chance to do this."

"Shit, baby. Don't tell me that." Roy groaned.

"You know it's true." I said, using our lack of privacy to my advantage.

"Are you sure about this?" Roy asked.

He caged me in by placing both hands above my head on the wall. He dropped his head, eyes searching mine, while I angle my head up, daring him to kiss me. I wanted to say he's wasting time talking, that I can hardly form sentences, but I manage to repeat the words back to him.

"I'm sure." I assure him, standing on my toes to press my lips to his neck.

Roy's eyes flutter close, a low groan vibrating through his throat as I worked my mouth along the length of his neck. My hands wandered up his chest and stilled over his racing heart. He stumbles back when my needy lips meet his and he slowly breaks the kiss.

"Should we take this to your room?" He suggested.

"Yes." I breathlessly state with a nod.

This time I lead him upstairs, but as soon as we make it to the hallway, I'm pushed against the wall. My shirt rises in the process and his fingers splayed on the small of my back, creating goosebumps along my skin when his fingers dig in. I selfishly imagined what his hands would feel like exploring my body. The thought thrilled me and I found myself craving more.

My nose nudges his lightly and his lips hover over mine, neither of us wanting to pull away. Roy's closeness leaves my mind in a tormented haze and my heart in a frenzy.

"Okay. Um, do you need anything beforehand? I can get us some snacks if you want. We can take a shower before to calm us down that way we can think rational-"