chapter 2

We make our way to the trampoline park and ranboo decides to walk beside me. I feel a little awkward at first, but then realise he's really nice. He got me to open up a bit to him, which no one has ever been able to do. We enter the park and we start filming. Im not really in the video, I'm just there, mostly filming. Ranboo keeps me company i even got to see him without the mask and glasses. He's not ugly to say the least. They really just act like idiots and bounce around and break some of the rules. We eventually leave and go back to our house. We decide to watch something. After about 30minutes of arguing, we settle on Loki. about half way through one of the episodes, I feel something grab my hand. I look down and see ranboo holding my hand.

"is this ok?"

He whispers in my ear. I think for a second before nodding.

"you sure? You hesitated."

I nod my head again

"yeah its fine."

I whisper back. We continue to watch the show and nothing else really happened. After a while Tommy decides he wanted this to be a sleep over.

"MUM!! CAN RANBOO AND TUBBO STAY THE NIGHT!?"

he yelled. We heard a faint "yeah" and Philza had already left.

"Alright then. Let the sleep over, COMMENCE!!"