chapter 3

Tommy and tubbo end up streaming something in his room, leaving Ranboo and I to talk and hang out. We talk about future videos and he tells me about this idea he had about going zip lining, which sounded really fun.

"Y/N!! RANBOO!! COME HERE CHAT WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!"

we hear tommy yell from his room. We go and see that chat is spamming things like

"jump in the cadalac" and things like that. We laughed.

"Tommy, you wanna go jump in the cadalac?"

I ask. Tubbo and ranboo both laugh as chat is spamming "jump in the cadalac" lyrics and making fun of tommy.

"want the hell y/n!?"

I laughed

"Sorry little bro"

"Get the fuck out of here"

"no problemo"

And with that, we left.  We sat on the couch and watched whatever ended up on t.v..

"how did you meet tommy?"

I asked, and he began laughing.

"so, I was in a call with Dream, and he was like, " do you wanna join the SMP?" And I was like, "sure! Why not.". And so, he tells this kid -tommy- " hey I'm adding someone to the server. So I get in their call and Tommy's first question. Are you older than me. And so I was like, yeah I'm older than you. and now we're friends."

"Was that why tommy was like, " WHAT THE FUCK! WHY'D YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT?!?" ?"

We both started laughing in that moment I realized, I was slowly falling for Ranboo...