Part 2-The First Year In highschool

Vacations were over ,we were back to school but its not just a school it was a highschool!yes we were in highschool,so much of enthusiasm,new friends new classmates new teachers woww amazing
The first day was  a normal day with introduction and details about ourself ,we had six subjects,science maths english kannada social science and sanskrit,we had to move to another class to attend sanskrit and kannada class.I had four friends who studied with me since my baby sitting !One of them was Chirag,he was a calm guy ,he always took things easily and he was fair and tall too!He was good in badminton! Another one was rahul ,he was the most outstanding student(stood most of the times out of the class)teachers liked him so much that they hardly allowed him inside the class!he loved swimming ,he was a national swimming champ and a good athlete!The last one was mayur!Was the luckiest guy amongst us!what ever wrong things we do he never gets caught!
Along with these three people I met one more guy who was the best  in all matters !His name is raj ,fair tall ,he was bound down to earth and he loved dancingg !
So we became very close friends!
Oh sorry I forget to introduce my self
HELLO I AM SHAN
I am  dark ,tall and
I loved dancing,swimming ,giving non sense speeches also I was a good athlete!
So along with these four people ,my highschool life begun!
Okey okey I'l come to the point!Since we were suppose to move to other class for sankrit ,along with these four people I left my class ,this Chirag showed me a girl who was fair, pretty soft natured and was a bit bubbly !Yess I fell for her
She had a very sweet smilee!Tat was the first time I saw her !