Part 7-Raksha Bandhan day

In India we celebrate a day to show our respect and love to our brothers and sisters and that's called raksha bandhan day,girls tie a piece of thread which has some designs in it and it is tied so that it safeguards them,but what happens in schools  is boys run from girls on that day especially from that girl whom they like and if she's holding a rakhi(thread which is tied to brothers hands)you won't even try to see her that day !
There were only 9 girls in my class and I can't bunk the classes too ,so i had to come to class that day,on my way to class I can see my classmates getting the rakhi tied from my class girls and even Gaana was there ,I prayed to God "Please don't make Gaana tie me  a rakhi" and entered the class with a hope she won't tie me rakhi.
As I entered my class ,four of my class girls came to me with the rakhi ,Gaana was not there with these four girls ,I gave my hand and they tied rakhi after these four tied rakhi I could hear one more voice which was much more familiar and I turned back ahhhh it turns out to be Gaana with orange coloured rakhiiiii!

Gaana:Shan can I tie you a rakhi pleaseee.
(Without having much option I said OKEY with the smiling face,she started tieing rakhi with the shivering hands and finally  she tied it with three knots init)
Shan:Gaana do you really believe in these brother sister relation by tieing this rakhii?
Gaana:Ahhh no Shan not exactly but what I want is you to be safe .

I felt like ufff ,still there is a hopee,that was the first time I touched her hands:-)