chapter 35

Y/n pov

"Do you understand?you better listen what i say or your family will suffer got that?" rose threatened me.i nodded my head fearly.i better listen to or she will kill my family.i know she can do that."good girl".rose praise me and kiss my lips.i tried not to gag.she sickened me alot."let's goo".she hold my hand dragging me towards her office.today's meeting is very important.that's why i'm also here.

We came to her office.i sat down on sofa while she do some Paper works.we heard a knock.rose told her coming.it was her Secretary."mrs.park the wang investors are here."rose nodded and we headed to the meeting room.rose open the door.i saw my oppa sitting there smiling at me.i smiled at him back weakly.i missed him so much.and then i saw someone that i never expected to be here.i can feel rose held my hand tightly."hello mrs.parks i'm jackson wang from wang Inter Prize."

I just look at him don't know what to say.i heard rose cough to get my attention.i look at her saw her glaring at me.i shivered at this point."nice too m-meet you mr.wang".i handshake with him.rose also did that.i can feel her dark aura.i saw jackson smirk at her.please jackson you don't know what she can capable of."soo let's start the meeting shall we?"oppa told us we quickly sit down on her chair.i can feel someone watching me and it was Jackson.he was looking at me like some piece of meat.i shifted uncomfortable.rose puts her hand on mine."are you ok hon?"i nodded weakly at her.

Timeskip

The meeting is finised.rose held my hand ready to get out."excuse me mrs.park."we heard jackson called her.we turned around saw jackson looking at us with cocky expression.what's wrong with him?"i'm sorry but can i talk y/n for a bit?"rose glared at him."i'm sorry but no mr.wang."rose told him.i can see he was frustrating."come on rose let him talk to her."out of nowhere oppa told her."i heard they are both known eachother from highschool.right y/n."i nodded my head."see?let them talk and i also need to talk to you rose?"i look at rose.she was holding herself back not to attack him.she let go of my hand and go with oppa.

Me and jackson standing there awkwardly."umm how are you y/n?"jackson told me."i'm fine how about you?"i told him also."i'm also fine."

"So you're married to that dick head.i can't believed that." jackson disgustingly told me.i lower my head."i hope you are ok y/n.i mean she was glaring at me like she wants to kill me."i sighed."no jackson we happy together."i told him.he scoff at me."happy i bet you are not.just let her go be with me.i can keep you happy.i will tell your oppa about this."i widened my eyes."no you can't do that."i told him.he just smirked at me and whispers in my ear."oh honey i can i will get you sooner or later."with that he left leaving me in a mess.i can feel someone dragging me.it was rose.i can see her eyes raging."hey what are you doing.let me go".we get into her car.

The ride was full of silence.i dared not to spoke a word.when we reached home.rose attached her lips Against mine.i tried to get out but i failed."tell me what are you guys talking about earlier?"rose yelled at me."nothing can you just let me go?"but she just smirked at me and carry me.we reached our bedroom and she throws me in bed.she hovers on top of me."you makes me jealous today.so you better gets your punishment today."she darkly told me.i shut my eyes feeling Sacred.

Jackson pov

I get into my car ready to go home.today was the best day ever.i finally meet y/n.wows she a full package.you guys think i'll love her.noo i just want taste her body once.i can't done this in high school because of that park chaeyoung and her gang.i was soo close to do that.but it's ok i can have her soon.i just need to do is drugged her and get into her in my house and fuck her hardly.i think i'm getting a boner.i don't care if she is married to her all i care is to taste her body for once.i always saw y/n and soyeon fucks around in janitors closet.god her body was soo hot.i can't wait to do that.

Suddenly i feel something in my neck.soon i drifted in sleep.

I woke up feeling dizzy.i saw my hands tied also my legs.i tried to get out but i can't.i tried to shout for help.

"Relax no one can hear you". I heard a female voice.when she revealed her self my eyes widened in shock.

" how are you jackson?"