1) Will Abir give up his desire to live

Abir's POV

Come on Kunal, we are getting late for college, come fast.

Kunal replied, I am coming, Wait.

Today we get our degree completion certificate, I am very happy today, my mom's dream is going to true today. She wants that I completed my MBA and then join my father's business. And my dad too wants to take retirement from the business and handed it to me. So that then he will take rest from all the responsibilities of business.

Kunal said, let's go.

Then we both went to the college, London Business School. Then we entered in the auditorium, it is beautifully decorated, there is a board along the wall on the stage on which Degree Distribution Ceremony is written. All are wearing a cap with Tassel, Academic gown (Toga) and hood.

Ohh sorry, I forget to tell you about myself, well I am Abir Maheshwari. Came London for my studies.

We joined our friends and seated on our seats and principal and teachers are seated on the front seats.

Then the host makes an announcement, Good Morning everyone hope you all are happy today as you all will get your degree today (all are shouting) so the distribution ceremony starts now. We all get our degree one by one. Then there are some other performances also like dance, play, etc. After the function ends we all gathered take a group photo.

At night, me and my some friends gathered in the club for last meeting. After that all went for their homes. On the right their is a counter of drinks. In the club we all danced and had a lot of fun. After that me and Kunal came back to our room. Then we both fell asleep.

In the morning, I have leave to India. Kunal hugged me and get emotional. He said, I will miss you.

I said, don't react like a emotional fools, ( nudging on the side) you can come to India at any time when you want. Don't worry, we will always keep in touch with each other ok. I hugged him, I will also miss you my silly friend. Byee..

He replied, byee.

I reached at the airport and boarded in the aeroplane at 8:40 am. The flight take off at 8:45 am. Then the flight lands on New Delhi Airport at 22:50 at night.
Then I came outside from the airport and my mom and dad are waiting outside the airport for me. They came here to pick me up. I see them and wave my hand towards them to say hi then went to them and hugged them missed you both and they said, missed you too my dear son. They both are looking too happy after seeing me. Mom gets emotional and tears started rolling out from her eyes.

I hugged her again, and said (wiped up the tears from my knuckles) Don't cry now mom and now I will not leave you again I'll always stay with you. Small smile appears on her face.

Dad said, Good to see you my son, how are you.

I am good dad and I'll going to help you in your business. He smiles. He replied, (happiness can be seen on his face) definitely.

Now can we go home or will keep talking here. They both laughed and said, no let's go. We all seated in the car dad seated beside the driver and me and my mom on the back seat. Driver starts driving and after some time we reached at Maheshwari mansion which is situated on halley road, New Delhi.

 Driver starts driving and after some time we reached at Maheshwari mansion which is situated on halley road, New Delhi