4)Abir & Mishti became Friends

After few days

It was about 6 o'clock, while Abir was driving the car he saw that Mishti was alone walking on the footpath..
After seeing her, Abir thought an idea..
Let's go, today I have a chance to take my revenge from her..
He went to the market and buy chloroform from the shop and came back fastly...
He pour some drops of chloroform on his handkerchief...
He went slowly towards Mishti from the back and cover her nose with handkerchief with his one hand, so that she faints and  other hand wraps her waist and hands..
She tried to free herself from his hold, but failed and after few seconds she faints..
He settle Mishti in his car and seated on the driver's seat himself and start driving and after few distance he stops the car near the shrubs and came out from the car and take out Mishti from the car and tied her hands with her dupatta and tied her mouth with handkerchief and laid her down behind the shrubs..
She was very happy after bothering me now it's my turn to be happy...
Then Abir seated in the car and thought after sometime I'll send a person to help her till then she will learn a lesson and then he came back home...
Now she will regret, I'm very happy...

Here in Mishti's house

Kuhu dial Mishti's number and ask, where is she? When she will come back home?

Dadi, I tried many times but she is not picking up my call...

I don't know when this girl will grow up, when will she learn to take care of herself..

Oh god, take care of her...
I am very worried about her...

Dadi, she will be fine, please don't take tension...

Kuhu, you call Abir, may be he knows about Mishti...

Ok dadi...

In Abir's house

He thought, will she be fine or not??
He wouldn't be in much pain, would she?
But, why I'm worried about her, infact I should be happy...
But, I'm not happy...
Then his phone rang..

Kuhu makes a call to Abir,
Hello Abir...

Hii Kuhu, you sound tensed, any problem...

Yes Abir, Mishti is not at home, she is not picking up the call, I'm very tensed about her and dadi is also worried about her...
You know about Mishti...

No I don't know about her..

Can you please come home Abir...

Ok, I'm coming...

Thank you...

No problem Kuhu
Bye...

Bye...

Dadi he is coming...

Ok...

Then Abir came out from his house, seated in the car and start driving and after sometime he reached at Mishti's house...

He entered inside the house...
Hii Abir, Thanks for coming...

No problem Kuhu, no need of thanks...

Dadi came towards Abir and hold his hands in her hands and said, Please Abir, find Mishti, I'm very worried about her...
Don't take tension Dadi, I'll go and find her...

Please son find her soon, because she is not well...

What happened to her Dadi...
In tensed tone.

She have a hole in her heart...

Abir became shocked and tensed...
And leave house in hurriedly and start driving fastly to reach, where he left Mishti...
And thought in her mind...
What have I done???
How can I do this to her??
Please God, take care of her???
He reached at that place and got out from the car and run towards Mishti...