The Final Chapter: The Broken

It was the god himself.. with my now last friends and brother... wait.... My mother and sister are with him as well.... "What have you done?..", I asked the tall fluff in front of me while I tried so hard to hold back the tears.. "Oh.. who is this?", the tall god had asked of what used to be my family and friends. "This is my daughter, master...", my now soulless mother had said to this fluffy god. The dark god bent down and looked at me... I looked at him in the eyes.. he got up after that.. my head stated to hurt, and I wasn't sure why. "You seem interesting...", the dark god had said while playing with his fluff. "What. Do. You. Want from me?!", I had said with pure rage. I immediately fell to the ground like a bow.. I felt like I wasn't controlling my body. " YOU DARE YELL AT YOUR GOD?!!!", The god had yelled, causing his voice to echo and boom. All of his so called,"Slaves" had a position where they look like they are about to attack me... The god had shortly calmed down. "I want to give you a gift. A gift that is beyond your imagination. Something you will not regret", the dark god had said while looking down at me like I'm an insect. "A gift to you from me.", he then offered his hand while letting myself get up. His soulless had calmed down as well. " I will give you power. A chance to be with your family, friends, your mother, and the one you had lost so long ago.... Your father"..... Was this really happening?.. Is it all true?... Everything I knew started to make sense. This was my destiny?!! I had accepted the offer..... Only to find out one thing........ I will forever be a broken soul..

The End