𝟏𝟕. 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

I have a Marcus fanfic released, check it out :)
"𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒, marcus baker"

𝑷 𝑨 𝑹 𝑲 𝑬 𝑹

"Okay, so the rat just controls him by his hair? I don't get it," I mumbled looking over at Abby. Instead of her looking at me, I admired how she looked as she focused she was at the movie. We were currently watching 'Ratatouille', the movie that Abby had told me about on our call.

"Remy, his name is Remy, does not control him by his hair-" Abby looked at me as if I was a ghost, "Okay, he does, but it's like the left side of the hair is the left hand and the right side is the right hand. Watch the movie!" she shoved me jokingly. I wrapped my arms around her arms, gripping her in a tight hug as my chin poked into her arm. She's beautiful at all angles. Her auburn red hair was tickling my left cheek and I smiled then dragged as both backwards on the bed. Her hair spreading all over the white bedsheet.

"Parker!" she laughed.

I straddled her lap, my hands resting on either side of her head, "Hi," I smiled at her as I bent forwards and pecked her lips. "Hey," she whispered back as she dragged me back for another kiss, a deeper one. Once I pulled back, she was smiling. I was smiling too. Smiling because here she was, laying in the same bed as me as we watched a movie about a Rat named Remy and a guy named Linguini.

She was laying under me as I straddled her, her hands on my waist as she rubbed circles into my skin with her thumbs. Her beautiful hair was everywhere on the bed; her breathing was heavy, just as mine; her eyes held an unnoticeable look. She looks like a dream, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I couldn't contain my smile as I admired her features. Her pretty brown eyes, her pretty auburn hair, her pretty pink lips.

Her.

It will always be her.

I will always choose her. Forever and always.

"Parker," she said my name, her smile still visible, "Do you like me?" she asked out of nowhere. I nodded sheepishly, "A lot." It was true and I would not deny it anymore. She was on my mind every single moment of the day. When I sat in my math class, all I think about is her. When I play Hockey, all I think about is her coming to one of my games one day. When I sit at home, studying, she's all I think about.

"What do you like about me?"

"I like your gorgeous face," I planted kisses all over her face, "I like how pretty yours hands are," I raised her hand towards my mouth and planted a kiss on it, "I like the red-ish colour of your hair," I moved a strand of it, "I like how you laugh when someone makes a joke, the fact that you hate the smell of roses; I like how your favourite flowers are marigold, how strong you are."

"I like you in every way," I whisper the last part.

"Yeah?" she whispered. "Mhm, you cute person," I kissed her nose.

"Then please come back," she sat up properly, her hands still on my waist. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm right here, love."

"Please don't leave me," tears were now falling down her cheeks, I cupped her cheeks, wiping away the tears. "Hey, I'm not leaving you. I'm never going to leave you."

"I promise it meant nothing," she mumbled, "I promise. I didn't mean it." She was full on crying now and I was still confused. I pulled her in for a hug, holding on to her like it was the last time I hold her. She was crying into my shirt, completely drenching it, but I still didn't let her go. She didn't let me go either. And that's when I began crying as well, I didn't know why, but I was crying.

"It was a mistake and now it's my fault you're here," she whispered.

"What happened," I rubbed her hair, "Explain to me what happened. Why are we crying?"