Chapter 4: We're Going Where?

The next few weeks went by faster than a runaway train. But the few hours I get to have with Cameron make up for it. Our love just kind of happened. There is no way to possibly explain why I let him into my life.
Him: Heyyy
Me: Hey
Him: Guess what?
Me: What?
Him: My mom has to go on a business trip to California and she offered to take both of us. We board the plane July 19th. We would go home the 26th.
Me: Ummmm... Gimme a sec.

I squealed with excitement. "MOM!" I yelled. She ran up the stairs. "What honey?" "Read my text." She rea it then gasped. "I say yes... But your father might say otherwise." Uh-oh. Totally forgot about him. "But don't get nervous, I bet your father will agree. As long as you "stay safe" if you know what I mean." "UGHHH MOM I WONT. GURL BYE." I half-yelled.

Later that night at the dinner table: "Dad, can I go to California with Cameron? I really want to and his mom would pay for the ticket." I asked, putting on my cutest face. "I say yes, Elizabeth?" He turned to my mom. "I'm all for it." She smirked. I squealed so loud I probably broke my parents eardrums. I rushed upstairs on to my phone and texted Cameron. "Pack your bags babe."