Part 31

Qiu Yanzhi stopped a taxi and the destination was Ye Mingxu's home.

Looking at the scene (color) that flew out of the window, he didn't know what to do, and he felt that his heart was stuffy and painful, and there was a strong (strong qiang) uneasy premonition.

Qiu Yanzhi thumped his chest (xiong) mouth, thinking that the air in the car was too stuffy, and opened the window.

The wind from outside was blowing in, but it made him dizzy and even more uncomfortable.

Qiu Yanzhi glanced down at the map and found that there were only two kilometers away from Ye Mingxu's house. He said to the driver in front, "I'm a little sick, so stop here."

Qiu Yanzhi felt a little better walking on foot.

What's going on, I didn't feel motion sick.

Qiu Yanzhi rubbed his temples, then turned his head, and finally asked the question he was thinking about along the way: "Rhubarb...How exactly is the isolation card that depends on the situation?"

Rhubarb: "That card is exerting its effects. The progress has just been half completed. When the progress is 100% completed, you can view the use results."

Qiu Yanzhi frowned, thinking for a while: "I feel that something is not right... I can never be bothered. Is it that he has found some trouble for Hezhou's company to let him go to work abroad? He went to Africa?"

"Or did I find the black boss. He threatened He Zhou and said that if he dared to disturb me again, he would break his leg?"

rhubarb︰......

Rhubarb: "I feel like you said something."

Qiu Yanzhi sighed, how could he not understand how the isolation card was isolated? What strange method was used to make He Zhou never disturb him?

Qiu Yanzhi thought of something, and suddenly turned his head: "Did that card erase He Zhou's memory?!"

Rhubarb thought about it seriously and said, "This is possible."

Qiu Yanzhi opened his mouth and suddenly felt strange in his heart.

Qiu Yanzhi walked silently for a long time on the road before he said again, "Darhu, is it too much for me to use that card."

When he used the card, he was threatened by He Zhou, bitten his neck fiercely, angry and scared, and hurt. When he fled to the bathroom, he almost lost his reason.

After calming down now, Qiu Yanzhi thought that if the quarantine card was really useful, he would probably never see He Zhou again in the future. He should have been excited, but somehow he was not happy at all.

"Excessive?!" Rhubarb raised the volume. "If that card really wiped out his memory, this bug will probably be released. It's a good thing, how can it be excessive?"

Da Huang continued, "And I think you just selected the wrong card, you should not use the isolation card, you should choose the troublesome character disappear card, so as to avoid future trouble, hey, that card is 6000 yuan cheaper than the isolation card What about money?"

Qiu Yanzhi glanced at it: "Rhubarb, that is (sha killing) people."

"He Zhou is an npc, and it's still an npc covered with bugs. How can I say (kill sha) people, that is to clear the bug! What's the matter with you? I didn't see you so compassionate!"

Qiu Yanzhi said coldly: "So if I said you were the biggest bug in this game, how would you eliminate it?"

Rhubarb blushed anxiously: "I am not a bug!"