Part 54

Qiu Yanzhi pulled his hand from He Zhou's hand and said blankly: "Why did you suddenly care about my hand?"

He Zhou pressed the temple and said, "My memory seems to have some problems. The original things are always not very clear, and occasionally there will be confusion. Just now I even think that I have seen a pair of Your hand is very similar to the hand. 

Qiu Yanzhi put a piece of teriyaki (meat rou) in a lotus leaf cake and said, "It's okay, don't worry too much. After all, you were already an adult when you created it, so your memory may have been It's normal to have bugs implanted into it, especially when you were a child."

He Zhou was silent for a while, lowering his head, holding his chopsticks, slowly clamped a pea, and released it. His voice was slow, and there seemed to be some confusion in his expression.

"...The memory of that, which one is true of everything I experienced? Which one is false."

The air seemed quiet for a moment.

Then he heard Qiu Yanzhi say.

"At least, I can guarantee that from the moment I met you, everything you see, know, and experience is true."

He Zhou froze, raised his head.

I just saw Qiu Yanzhi holding a whole lotus leaf cake with braised (meat rou) and stuffed it in his mouth. The moment he closed his mouth, the whole cheek bulged like a hamster.

He Zhou: "..."

He only felt that the throbbing that suddenly appeared in his heart last second disappeared at the moment.

He Zhou was silent for a while and asked, "Qiu Yanzhi, why do you want to eat this way?"

Qiu Yanzhi chewed the food in his mouth, and his entire cheek moved.

When he finally swallowed something, he returned to He Zhou's words.

He pointed at the teriyaki (meat rou) and almost moved with tears in his eyes: "I'm afraid I will bite bit by bit and let the sauce flow out. Would you like to try it, it's so delicious..."

He said that he took a lotus leaf cake again, put it with braised pork (rourou), and handed it to He Zhou's mouth.

He Zhou opened his face in disgust.

Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly said, "Hurry up, the sauce will flow down, it will flow into my hands..."

He Zhou had to open his mouth.

Qiu Yanzhi quickly squeezed the entire lotus leaf cake into He Zhou's mouth.

He Zhou was caught off guard by a mouthful of food, and his entire brow was frowned. It seemed that he wanted to rebuke Qiu Yanzhi, but he could not speak. He could only close his mouth tightly, and his entire cheek was bulging.

Qiu Yanzhi clapped his legs and laughed, and took out his mobile phone to take pictures of He Zhou: "He Zhou, did your mom just laugh at me in my heart? Hahahahahaha, my mother you look more funny hahahaha... "

He Zhou swallowed the food in his mouth and reached out to grab Qiu Yanzhi's cell phone. Qiu Yanzhi immediately stood up and hid.

Before He Zhou's hand reached his mobile phone, Qiu Yanzhi was in a hurry, and stepped on his shoelace accidentally, and the whole body fell to the ground staggeringly!

He Zhou immediately became nervous, and when he reached out, he went to pull Qiu Yanzhi. He accidentally took his chair down midway. He just pulled Qiu Yanzhi into his arms, and he fell to the ground with him.