Moving to forks

Sapphire's POV

Waking up knowing your moving to a different state is something but moving to a state you like a gloomy wet cold state is exciting which is rare for me I'm not the kind of girl who like to bath in the sun and be all cheery I'm more like live me alone before I kill you type. I got up and got change into my normal wear.

 I got up and got change into my normal wear

(If you want just the outfit and chocker)

After I did all the thing people do in the morning it was all ready time to go to the airport. On the way mom was talking to me and my older twin sister Bella but mostly me to try and talk and make friend and go to less graveyard which I'm not going to stop. Something you may not know is that I can see dead people and talk to them and touch them also if they died in a place I go to I would space out and go to the room they died in it's awesome but that is also mainly why I go to graveyards.

                                                                                   Time skip

We finally made it to forks and I couldn't be more happy then ever it was every thing I remember sad looking cold and kind of dark. Once me and Bella get outside we seen our dad Charle by his cop car.

'' Dad!'' I said Im more of the daddy's girl than Bella she's more of the mommy's girl. "hey." Bella said you know now that I think about it she also the more awkward one. " Hey girl's lets get going got a surprise for you at home." The drive home was awkward no one talk only once which just made it more weird.

Once we got home dad showed us are old rooms we unpacked and was getting ready for tomorrow when a honk was heard from outside I went to go see who it was. When I got out I saw this big orange looking pick-up truck.

" We'll girls what do you think of your homecoming present?" "This" me and Bella said in unison " Yeah just bought it off billy here" "This is perfect" said an excited Bella. " Not for me I can't drive but on the other hand I can lay in the back part of the trunk." I said getting the idea if Bella got in an accident then I can hurry up and die faster then I already want to. While I started getting in the trunk Jacob was trying to impress Bella by telling things he had done with the truck.

"Hey you want to ride to school with us." asked Bella " oh uh I go to school on the Reservation so." " oh it would be cool to have known at least one person at school." said Bella forgetting all about me " Um excuse me what am I huh chop liver." popping up from the back of the truck overhearing the conversation." The next day we had school greaaat not really.

Naiya thoughts: This is chapter 1! I'm going to try to do two tomorrow bye love's.