sports festival soon chapter 17

It has been 1 week since the villains attacked the USJ. In that time Izuku spent his days going back and forth from his house to Mirko's house. He walked into his class for the first time. He was the first person the arrive since he lived on the school grounds so he just went to the back of the room and sat by the window. Over the last few weeks, he hasn't talked with Nejire well he has tried to but she seems uncomfortable around him which made him confused. When he tried to question Tamaki or Mirio about it they would just say it wasn't their secret to share.

He was sitting in class as the students started to pour inside. Most of them introduced themselves to him with the exception of a Bakugo since they already knew each other but preferred not to talk and Izuku who would probably punch him through a window if he tried to start his bullshit on him. There was also a boy with hair that was split between red and white colors. apart from those two everyone else came to talk with him.

-Hey what's your name? A pink girl asked

-Izuku. He said

-Nice to meet you Izuku my name is Mina! she exclaimed happily

The others then proceeded to introduce themselves to him.  He wasn't interested in talking with them but he memorized their names and personalities.

-So Izuku what is your quirk? We all saw you kill that Nomu creature with Ice but we also saw you heal a hole in your chest so what's your quirk? Mina asked

-It's rude to ask someone's quirk without knowing them. He answered not wanting to explain his quirk and he was a bit irritated with how nosy this girl was.

-W-well since we are going to be classmates I just thought we had the right to know. She said a bit taken aback by his answer

-*sigh* My quirk allows me to create Ice basically. He said not wanting to get into details

-Oh so you're basically like Todoroki. Kirishima said 

The person he recognized as Todoroki was staring at him now seemingly interested in their conversation. Then a yellow caterpillar crawled into the room.  It proceeded to unzip itself and from it came Aizawa.

-To your seats. I have an important announcement to make.

Everyone scurried to their seats.

-In two weeks we will have the sports festival. You have these two weeks to train as you see fit also any of you are welcome to train in school. He announced

Lida then raised his hand and asked 

-Why are we having the festival soon after the villain attack?

-It's to show that our school still remains strong after the attack. Any more questions?

Izuku raised his hand. everyone had their eyes on him now

-since we are allowed to train as we see fit can I go home then?

-Sure thing problem child just make sure you're ready for the festival.

-umhm sure thing. Izuku said

He then stood up and opened one of the classes windows and spread his wings. He jumped out and flew towards Rumi's place. The whole class stared in awe. Did he leave just like that?

---------------------------------------------------------

Izuku arrived at his girlfriend's place. He had the keys so he walked inside. She was still patroling so he laid down on the couch and wait. And waited. And waited. He then heard the front door opening and the he saw his Rumi walk in.