twelve

Hyunjin watched as Changbin punched the life out of the punching bag at the gym. Changbin wasn't one to cry, instead he showed his emotions through anger at the gym. Hyunjin knew this since he was always the one to accompany Changbin the the gym.

He could feel the tears swell up in his eyes as he watched Changbin throw punch after punch. This was until we got to tired to punch and just sat on the ground. He was holding his head in his hands with his knees to his chest. "I'm sorry..." Hyunjin tried to say to the boy.

"It's okay, this was for the best." Hyunjin said to himself. He headed back to the house to see what everyone else was doing.

Inside he found Chan, Seungmin, and Jeongin watching old videos of all of them. Hyunjin stood behind the couch, watching with them. Every-time Hyunjin came on the screen they would smile at each other. But not a happy smile, it was this sort of broken smile like at least they still had these videos to remember him.

With the three of them snuggled on the couch, Hyunjin smiled at the fact that they were there for each other. "I wish I could just sit down and watch with them. We could all laugh at our stupid jokes and fun times.." Hyunjin thought to himself.

At the table in the dining room, Lee Know and Jisung were playing the board game that the three of them had made up. Lee Know and Jisung tried to play but it was a little difficult since it was intended to be played with three people.

Hyunjin watched as Jisung finally beat Lee Know. Usually after Jisung wins he gets really excited and runs around telling everyone that he won. But this time was different, instead he just sat there looking down at his hands. "Come on, Jisung. You won! You did it, you beat Lee Know!" Hyunjin said to Jisung although unable to be heard. His voice cracked as he said that.

The more and more he watched his friends mourn, the more he regretted what he did. His kind told him that... "They'll get over it, they don't need you anyways."

Finally he was at Felix's room. It was dead silent except for the occasional sniffle and sigh. Inside Felix was laying in his bed, curled up in a ball. His face was pale like he hadn't been outside in days. And his eyes were puffy and red from crying.

The sight of Felix broke Hyunjin. The way that Felix was taking this was obviously way harder than the others. He started to cry after seeing the boy just lay in his bed crying to himself. At least the others were relying on each other.

"Maybe it wasn't for the best..." Hyunjin whispered through his tears. As he faded away now just a memory.

- The actual final chapter now.. most likely  Idea from YourLocalPanKid 🤍 -