Chapter 2

??? Pov:

I slowly came to again, this time laying on a couple storage crates with a cloth on them.

There was a lot of chatter outside of the room. The door was actually left open too...

I carefully walked out keeping my self on slight high alert.

There was a fox bartender, he had a hook and seemed to be waiting, he was also the first to notice me and walked towards me.

"Hey, it's good to see your finally up."

Foxy
Full title Foxy the Pirate Fox.
Was shut down for attacking a child.
Possessed by one of five children
No signs of possession though.

"I got freaked out earlier because you took off your head to fix it..."

I was confused, I never did that.

"You must be mistaken I don't recall doing that..."

He was about to say something when there was a shout.

"Nother round of Ale!"

"Sorry, I have to go, work stuff."

He left and I decided I would reveal myself as awake to these people.

I went and took a seat at the main bar. I had a feeling the tables were used for collective groups of people.

After awhile of scanning the room and finding out who was here, I heard a ding of a bell. Heavy footsteps came closer to me.

"Excuse me. That's. Where I sit."

I turned and saw a golden bear with a cut on the side of his face spanning from the back of his head behind his ear to his nose.

"Do you know how I got this scar. Who am I kidding, never seen you so of course you don't. "

He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up.

"I got it by getting caught off guard by one of them drawkill monsters. A withered one with a rusted hook."

"That's a very nice story now if you could let me down that would be better."

The room had gone almost silent with a few people mumbling as they stared.

I noticed behind the golden bear was a rabbit and fox.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Everyone must have heard it because they started looking around.

That's when I saw it, two weird animatronics past the glass. One was a bright blue rabbit, the other a brown bear.

"EVERYONE GET TO SAFETY. "