×Shot 8🥀

All were eating food...Sameer was cracking jokes and Preeta was laughing and smiling listening them...Karan eyes felt on her and he got lost in his own world forgetting the surroundings...he started admiring her...Her laughter was making him smile...

Preeta:(to Karan) Karan tumhe kya hua kha kyu nahi rahe...kuch dun??

Karan:(unknowingly) haan!....kiss..

All widened their eyes...Suddenly he realized what he said....

Karan:(covering up) vo vo mera matlab tha ki kis kis ki sabzi hai....

She started telling him...

Sameer:(in mind) bhai bhi na kuch bhi bolte hai *giggling*

Rakhi:(in mind) iss ladki ne pata nahi kya jaadu kar diya hai mere karan par din bhar issi ke gun gata rehta hai...haayo rabba bacha lo mere karan ko iss manhoos se...

After some hours...

Karan was moving behind Preeta...She was moving walking very fast...

Karan: Preeta...Babydoll...suno na...

Preeta:(sitting on the bed ) nahi mujhe kuch nahi sunna...pata hai mujhe sameer ne kitna chidaya...

Karan:(sitting beside her ) kya kaha sameer ne mujhe batao....
________________________________________

Preeta was shown setting dishes in the cupboard suddenly Sameer came...

Sameer: bhabhi aap yaha kya kar rahi hai...aapko to karan bhai ke paas hona chaiye tha unhone kuch maanga tha aur apne diya nahi may be vo gussa hai aapse....

Preeta:(confusingly) maine...maine kya nahi diya usse...

Sameer: kiss

Preeta slap his shoulder and blushingly ran away...

_________________________________________

Karan: iss sameer ke bache ko to main chorunga nahi...

Preeta: kyu tum unhe kyu kuch kahoge jabki galti bhi tumhari thi...

Karan: acha sorry na babydoll...

He picked her up in his arms...she was also quite...he took her to the balcony and sat on couch and made her sit in his lap...she snuggled in his chest...He chuckled...

Karan: to madam maan gyi...

She hummed...she don't want to reply because she was feeling this precious moment...She kissed his chest and his grip tightened on his waist...

Karan picked up a mug from the table....

Karan:(to preeta) coffee...

He took one sip and gave it to her...She drank it leaving lipstick mark and from the same side he drank...like this they finished whole coffee....

Karan: Btw kiss tumne mujhe abhi tak nahi dii...

Suddenly he felt someone soft and warm lips ,sucking and chewing his lips...he also started responding slowly and his eyes were close coz he was feeling the moment...

After sometime both broke and she rested her head on his chest...

Preeta: I love you...

Karan: I love you 2...

He kissed her forehead....

Preeta: aaj mujhe apna first proposal yaad aagya...

He raised his eyebrows...

Preeta:(snuggling more into his chest) yaad hai farewell ke din pure college ke saamne tumne mujhe propose kara tha...

Karan:(pulling her more into him) usse kaise bhul sakta hu main the best day of my life...

Preeta: tumne mujhe aise hi apni god main baitha kar guitar play kiya tha and ek romantic sa gaana gaya tha...and vo rohan bechara bhot jealous tha...

Karan: rohan bachara (he scoffs) vahi na jo din bhar tumhare peeche ghumta tha and usse bachne ke liye tum mere paas aajati thi...

He turned his face in jealousy...

Preeta(kissed his cheek) pata hai tum na jealous hote hue bhot cute lagte ho...

She laughed and stretched his cheek...
He also smiled...
They both continue their talk and screen blurs...

At night...

All were present on the dining table...all were eating the food and talking about their childhood...

Karan: mom aapko yaad hai ek baar Sameer ek uncle ki ghar ke door bell baja kar bhag aaya the aur uncle ghar tak uski shikayat karne aaye the...
He started laughing...

Rakhi: haan yaad hai mujhe bhot shararti tha Sameer...

Sameer made an angry face...

Sameer:(to Karan) oho aap shayd bhul gye ek baar ek ladke ko uske ghar ke saamne maar kar aaye uske dadu ke saamne bhi maar rahe ho aur jab uski mammi shikayat krne aayi to bell ka wire cut kar diya..😂😂
(This is aadhrait on a real kaand  done by writer😂)

Bani: the tum log bhot shararti rakhi ko bhi bhot satate the magar pyaar bhi bhot karte the...jab gussa hoti thi rakhi to ye 2 min main usse mana lete the...

Suddenly karan ,sameer goes towards Rakhi and hugged her...

Karan and sameer: meri pyaari mom...

Rakhi: mere pyaare bache...

Rakhi fed both of them with her hands...Preeta smiled seeing their bond and her eyes filled with tears she left the dining table....

She went to the terrace and start gazing the stars...

Preeta:(with continous tears) dad kyu aap mujhe chor kr chale gaye kya main itni buri hu ki kisi ka pyaar hi deserve nahi karti...choro i am only cursed...

She turned and collided with some hard chest....she looked up and saw karan staring her with blood shot eyes....both eyes met...Preeta eyes were having tears...His heart arched seeing her in tears....His all anger vanished...

He cupped her face and pecked her lips softly in order to calm her...he took her in his embarce....her head was on his shoulder and his hand was surrounded over her arm and he was holding her hand firmly...

Karan: uh know tum bilkul buri ya fir cursed nahi ho...you are my best babydoll and strong too...ab aise rona band karo.... You know you are my eveything.... I love you a lot....you are a part of me which I'll always need...jo nahi hai unke baarein main kyu soch rahi ho...

She hummed and they both started admiring the beautiful sky...he came and backhugged her...she rested her whole weight on him...he nuzzled in her neck placing a soft kiss their...

After sometime...karan called preeta...

Karan:preeta chalein neeche??

But he looked at her who was sleeping resting her head on his chest in standing position only...he gently picked her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed....he took her earings and slippers.... he took her instep in his both hand and started rubbing it gently...he slightly kissed her instep and lied beside her and took her in his embrace....he softly kissed her forehead....

Karan: I promise I'll give uh the all happiness which you deserve...i fall short of the words to tell you how much I love you and what you mean to me....all i can say is that my life revolves around you and nothing matters...

She climbed upon him in sleep and he chuckled...

Both dozed off in the sleep...
.
.
.
~End of the chapter...

Watty: 70+votes, 15+comments, 60+ followers

Insta:- 50+likes,10+ comments and 250+ follwers

Do leave reviews

Stay tuned
❤️❤️❤️

Yours sweet writer
~Kaju(。•̀ᴗ-)✧