Chapter 2 - The Humble Beginnings In Realm Of Creator

So, when we finished last time, Creator's First entered... Realm of Creator, due to magic of Whirlwind of War. I've been in that whirlwind before – it's actually quite comfortable. You just sit around in what feels like dimension where you can just float easily while gentle breeze floats around. The surroundings are mostly purple, dark and uneventful, but due to how quiet it is, some might find it very relaxing. Good place to sleep too or even make a party, providing you brought your own snacks. Really, the Whirlwind of Ward is kind of misleading name, since its very peaceful itself. It just have tendency to bring you to places full of war. I guess it's literal form of the saying "the calm before the storm".

Anyway, the team arrived. Even dead Daphne, alive and well because she got resurrected along the way. Yes, resurrection happens often in this story, but there are ways to make sure dead people won't come back so nobody is truly safe! The resurrection itself has to do with Automatic Resurrection System which is so complex even its creator doesn't know how it works anymore, mostly due to system gaining intelligence and becoming autonomous. Let's just say for now you need to take extra step to make sure people stay dead. You know, like when you kill a vampire you also need to shove a stake in his heart or something like that.

So, after they arrived... they looked around to realize they landed in Interdimensional Center. Very important place, but for now all you need to know is that acts like a hub between other dimensions, is very long (some say endless) and near entrance there is the a being known as Wise One. The role of this enigmatic being is to be wise and give advice, which made him very important to Creator's Fist as they were new to this place and had undoubtedly many questions. This question answerer looked like straight from a cybernetic movie! Its body resembled that of humanoid, but instead of a face he had only one big, red cybernetic eye which seemed to swim inside his body instead of being in eye socket. Its body is not smooth, instead its spiky, with lots of sharp edges. He is also completely transparent except his dark green outlines. Wise One also always floats, so it's not even clear if he can use his legs or those are basically a decoration. Even his point of origin was unknown for a very long time, but I figured it out – it is from strange place called Warning Forever. Seems like it was one of many, many machines roaming this place, but somehow gained sentience and decided to leave. I've been to Warning Forever. Very boring place, unless you like killing mindless machines that evolve to kill you better.

Well, Wise One told the Creator's First where they are and what they should do next. They went to bathroom nearby, then got a room and went to sleep. Travelling to a new place can be tiring. Good that Gideon's assistant – Amelia – was asked by Gideon to lead Creator's Fist to a magical castle in... well... Castle dimension. All seemed fine, but castle had a catch – it was governed by a very powerful vampire! Maybe they should bring some wooden stakes just in case? Of course vampire was not the only unnatural thing in this magical castle as it had tons of undead, golems, killer plants and other things generally regarded as evil. It even had reincarnation of Death itself as one of the main beings! Truly a very dangerous place, but nobody meant any harm to Creator's Fist and place turned out to be their main base for a long time.

So, who lived in the castle exactly? First there is Mr. Amos, the mentioned vampire. Very bored individual, as nobody entered his castle for thousands of years. He is not even bloodthirsty anymore, just extremely bored. I could just say that "he looks like typical noble male vampire", but that won't do him justice. The long white hair, muscular physique of 190cm (over 6 feet!), elegant dark suit with blood red tie and dashing elegant boots of black color. Even when nobody visited him, his wear looks like he is ready for a guest any time. On the other hand we have Death, who wears only a tattered rag and carries his scythe all over the place. It doesn't even look special, any farmer worth something has similar one in his shed. Well, unless we count its size, as Death is taller than most houses – around five meters. Good that hallways and doors are very big and Death can fly through walls. Yes, his scythe too. It only looks like typical scythe and in actuality is a dangerous weapon imbued with very deadly magical necrotic forces. It even perishes souls when it wants to which is attribute reserved only to most deadly of artifacts. Good way to make sure dead person won't come back, as souls are nearly impossible to bring back from such process. Of course, like Amos, Death is also quite bored but contrary to Amos actually tries to combat this notion in many ways possible. Those include managing the castle, talking with its inhabitants, playing chess with other beings on rare occasions or playing squash against the wall or sometimes with Amos himself. The Third notable person living there is Amelia herself.