Chapter 1

Chapter One: RYOKA INVASION

Furuichi’s P.O.V

 It was a normal day in Soul Society, Gin-niichan just sent the ryoka away, but he hurt Jidanbo. I was extremely mad at him. Hitsugaya-Taicho headed off to a Captain’s meeting, as did Rangi-chan. I finished all of the paper work and dropped them off at the different barracks. I decided to go visit Rukia. As I was walking to her cell, the sky suddenly got dark. I looked up to see this big ball trying to crash through the barrier. The other shinigami were saying it couldn’t break through, but I knew better. I had just busted through the doors to the Captain’s Meeting. I spotted Hitsugaya-Taicho.

  “The ryoka are going to break through!!” I yelled pointing to the sky.

 All the captains, except for Hitsugaya-Taicho, started laughing, and saying the same things as the other shinigami. That’s when it happened, the ryoka broke through the barrier. The force of it was so strong, that a pillar I was standing by fell. It was going to crush me, and all I did was stand there, with my eyes closed and shaking. I waited, but it never came. I felt like I was floating. When I opened my eyes, Hitsugaya-Taicho was holding me in his arms. I started to cry. He calmed me down, though, and told me to go find Rangiku, I had to be strong for him.

  I easily sensed Rangiku’s spiritual pressure. When I got to her I told her we had to find the ryoka, and eliminate them. We parted ways after that. Five minutes later I found a black cat. This cat was similar though. I called it over, and began to pet it. I knew then that it was Yoruichi. I was so happy, and she even told me why they were here. I decided I would help them, like a spy. I took off to find the orange-haired boy named Ichigo.

 I spotted him being chased by many shinigami and yelled, “Hold it!!” The shinigami then started to tremble, because they knew exactly who I was. I began to yell again. “You call yourselves shinigami!! You can’t even capture a single ryoka!! Go back to your barracks and reconcile!!!” I screamed.

  “But we h-have o-orders,” they protested. I gave them the death glare and they ran with their tails between their legs. After they were out of earshot, I burst out laughing. Then I ran and hugged Ichigo.