Ch. 1.2

“Ichi-nii!!” I screamed. He looked at me like I was crazy. “I am Yoruichi’s younger sister, and I am here to help you and your friends save Rukia. Rukia is my best friend, other than Rangiku, so I will work as a spy for you since I am a high ranking officer.” :)

  “Okay,” was all he could say. So I sent him towards where Rukia was being held with a map.

  “THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN HOW RUKIA DRAWS!!” He yelled. I just giggled, and sent him off. I felt a high spiritual pressure coming my way, actually two. So I sat down and began to cry. The two people who came were Rengi and Toshiro-Taicho.

  “Furuichi, what happened!?!” They asked worriedly. “It was squad 6 and 11,” I began, “they were bullying me and started to tease me about my height (Toshiro’s facial expression got darker after hearing the height part) after I told them they should be looking for the ryoka.” Toshiro picked me up and put me on his back (like a piggy-back ride) and told Rengi to make sure they were punished. I mentally smiled.

  Toshiro took me to our hiding spot. “Now what really happened?” Toshiro asked me calmly. I just sat there staring at him, then I truly began to cry. I knew I couldn’t lie to him, so I told him I would tell him later. He simply nodded his head, and held me in his arms as he wiped away my tears. That’s what I liked, no loved, about my Taicho. He wouldn’t pressure me into telling him anything, as long as I told him later. I was the only other person who accepted him when he came to the Soul Society. No matter what people said about him.

  We went home after that, actually he went to talk with MoMo and I went to bed with Rangiku. In the morning I finished some paperwork, and went patrolling. I caught a glimpse of Ichigo, so I distracted some of the other shinigami patrolling. I had met Chad as well. I continued on my way when I heard a loud scream. I rushed to the source to find MoMo. I looked at what she was screaming about. It was Aizen-Taicho. Dead. Something wasn’t right. My thoughts were broken as MoMo started to fight with Gin.

  Toshiro stopped the fight, but I was so mesmerized by the body, that I didn’t hear him scream my name. I started to sprint to the body, and when I reached it, I realized something. But when I ran to tell Toshiro, he seemed pissed at me. I just apologized and kept my thoughts to myself. Later, I heard that they confirmed Aizen-Taicho was dead, and they also caught some ryoka. I sat in my hiding place, and started jotting down notes.

Aizen’s death notes

1. Had to be already dead when put against the wall

2. Killer was not ryoka

3.Why stabbed with his own sword

4. He isnt dead

5. Why didn’t anyone hear anything

  I put my notes away, and began sprinting towards the prisoner cells.