...First meeting...

Y/N POV:

it's been Ten years since my favorite childhood factory was abandoned. I kinda felt bad about it because  what I was younger I would play with huggy and the others all day. One day tho.....
"Huh?..." Y/N said. 'I never get mail other than food stamps-' they Thought 'maybe it was sent to the wrong address?...'

HUGGYWUGGY POV:

*Screaches* *clicks aggressively at kissy missy* *starts chasing after her* "OK OK OK JEEZ IM SORRY I LOCKED THE VENTS WITH YOU IN THEM IM SORRY!!!!" 'You locked me in the vents FOR AN HOUR KISSY!!!' Huggy thought.

Y/N AFTER READING LETTER POV:

Meh could be fun I'm gonna pack a bag of food and supplies first tho

*After packing the bag*

"Time to go back to childhood. Heh" Y/N said

(With huggy he calmed down btw)

'I kinda wonder why did they choose me to experiment on?.. Hm..' huggys thoughts where interrupted bye the factory door opening. 'Someone's here Yay! Maybe this one will let me hug them!' *gets in position at little stagey thing-*

Y/N POV:

"Hm?... what to do first... Ooo Maybe the gift shop- wait Huh what's this?..." *picks up the security tape thing and puts the tape in the rectangular box thing* (after the video) "maybe they don't work. it's been like 10 years so maybe?..." Y/N thought aloud "Meh..." the being said (wow Y/N can say meh 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏) 'alright to gift shop now! My favorite place other than huggys area' "What toys do they ha- WTF IS THAT A BOOGIE BOT?!- Why is he so bloody and worn out?...-"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bill:oOoOoOoOoOoOoOo what will Y/N do Next find out Find Out next chapter Meat sacks!-
Ash: BILL that's rude to call people meatsacks-
Bill: oh shush volcano-

Word count: 310-