#4 Detective

This song is the literal definition of "see no evil", it's one of the main points of this story that I'm trying to make if you would like to listen.

It had been a stressful hour for the green teen, he had heard from multiple sources that he would be fine... especially nowadays where quirks enabled the impossible every day... even though healer quirks are rare, they still are anywhere. Rubbing his arm as he started pacing, just wondering when this antagonizing moment would end. His mother who had left to continue working told him to stay put and she would come to get him as soon as she heard that he was out of surgery.

Izuku stared at his arms as he did wait, counting the spots, seeing there had been many more than he was comfortable with... but something he had noticed was that some of the spots were gone after checking his arms after thirty minutes of just trying to calm himself down... that had given him something to think on trying to ignore the fact his friend was STABBED. He groaned in frustration as he scratched at a spot in utter annoyance.

Why would it finally give him something after his friend was brutally hurt... why wouldn't it do anything?? His frustration boiled over as another spot appeared on him and that's when he heard hundreds of footsteps. He pushed his hands to his ears trying to cover up the sudden noise. that invaded his ears, the ringing made it deafening but just as soon as it started it was gone in almost an instant. his eyes widened as he looked back to the blob only for it to be gone...

"It goes away..." He whispered before the door opened suddenly making him jump, looking at the door, his mother stood in the opening. "Your friends out of surgery, if you would like to see him?" Izuku stood up so quickly as she grabbed his arm, "Hold on, you can't just run in the hospital. his room is 20b." She started making Izuku silently nod, knowing there were many sick people here... "So Kirishima-Kun was your friend you've been talking about?" Inko asked making him nod his head, silently humming his mom looked forward.

"Were you there when he-" "No... he c-called me w-when I was walking home..." Inko frowned hearing that, wondering if he was able to get a call off why not the police... she ignored it for now as they got in front of the door. Izuku went forward to grab the handle only to freeze above it... giving a brief breath in he slowly knocked on the door. "C-come in." A woman's voice was muffled by the door but he slowly opened the door, slowly peaking his way in. He saw a woman sitting down next to the bed, seeing Eijiro in his peripherals he swallowed down his nausea.

"E-Excuse me... M-May w-we come i-in?" He whispered out loud enough for her to hear before his eyes landed on Eijiro. His feet were firm to the ground... he didn't deserve to be in there... he couldn't get there fast enough... He bit his lip as the woman nodded her head. "Y-Yes... You must be Midoriya..." Izuku frowned, how did she know? Inko slowly followed after her son as he tilted his head. "Y-You know..." He muttered before the woman gave a small smile. "How could I not, my son told me so much about you. Though he did call you a tree which wasn't helpful for my imagination." 

Izuku smiled grimly at that as he slowly walked towards the bed, slowly sitting down on the opposite side of Eijiro's mother. "Sounds like Ei..." He muttered, Inko looked at her son briefly before walking forward. "I'm Inko Midoriya, I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances." Putting her hand forward the woman gladly shook it. "Likewise Midoriya-san..." Izuku felt his hand ache as he laid them next to Eijiro... the teen didn't seem to be hooked up as much as he expected... which was a good thing... It meant he was stable enough that he didn't need help breathing or a chest tube...

He breathed out in relief before looking towards his mother. "I-I'm sorry..." She blinked, confusion settling on her face. "what for?" He shook his head as his fingers brushed against the sleeping teens. "I didn't get there in time... and he was hurt really bad..." Inko frowned as she put her hand on his shoulder. "Izuku..." He shook his head. "N-No... I could have done something more if I was faster at least..." He whispered, his eyes looking downcast before Eijiro's mother only gave him a warm smile.