Jeff

(This is just how I feel like his room would look and I don't mean to hurt anyone with these)

Unlike BEN Jeff has his room on one of the upper floors. His room is a disaster as most would describe it. He has holes in the wall from getting a little too angry, and clothes all over the floor. His book shelf has not many books on it since most are on the floor but even then he doesn't have many books to begin with.

Jeff doesn't have a huge important job for the house, but he's still a 'front lines' priority. The only time he's called is if the person gets past the main proxies in the woods and too close to the house, then him and a few others are notified and they head out. He doesn't like this.

He'd had multiple knives somewhere in his room, could be on the floor, on his bed, or in the closet who knows. His closet is also a mess. His hamper is in there but it's also over flowing. He has a decent amount of clothes on hangers though. He has a computer desk, a PC and all, he prefers to game on a computer then an Xbox, but if he's with BEN there's an exception.

He has some band posters on his wall a few are falling off.

Jeff's bed isn't made, some of the blankets are barely on his bed but every night he pulls them back on the bed only for them to fall back off.

His window is normally cracked open but also has a few cracks in it, there's no screen in it either. Jeff's bathroom is probably the cleanest thing out of his whole room.

Jeff also has a rolled up Miku poster in his closet, since he doesn't want anyone to know how likes that type of music.