Tale of The three Rebels

Elves once United now scattered to the wind...
The undercity of Piltover where an Elven mage resides on the far end of the town. If only she knew what was going to happen.

She resides in an old manor once inhabited by an ancestor know for invention... who was cast away by the same people.Who would cast the Mage,  we are watching away.

Vander had warned Silco not to go they were young then still friends.....

They were at the beginning of discussions of how the undercity Deserved better...

When somebody had slipped them a name....
A name of somebody who knew a bit about political affairs and conflicts not that she was sought after much...
As the Elvish-woman had a reputation... one for being an odd balance of unpredictable , unhinged and refined.

Against his better judgement Vander led Silco to a specific part of the under-city one that comprised of mostly stone ,brick, and wood buildings.

"The one in question is a tad larger grey ... with a fence so don't get any ideas..." Vander explained

"Nobody said I was going too..." Silco Whistled.

"That must be it." ... Vander sighed. The rumor had been that the manor was a remnant of a time when piltover and the underground were one city ancient.

"Hello .... Sirs.
My lady has advised me to be expecting you." An elf woman around their age came out dressed comfortably auburn hair and a bright smile.

"Your... Lady..?" Silco questioned.

"Yes I am one of the Manors staff as the manor is an older part of the under-city theres efforts to maintain and preserve the estate mainly by
Piltover history scholars and elves with enough means to give back. My lady whom you have already contacted Iyra Selvano, is the caretaker of Selvano manor. She has requested I bring you both in ... and fair warning ... she can be ... intense. She means well though. My name is Veronica by the way in case you need me at anytime." Veronica walked them in.

From the second Silco and Vander passed the threshold it was like they were in another realm entirely the feeling of chaos permeating through the air.

"No Mistress please ... if Piltover or any of the other Elven houses found out you would be arrested." A nervous housestaff tried to talk her down.

"They should be arrested... getting all pissy ,because they didn't like the idea of the people actually giving a shit ...or worse yet liking the under-city."  Iyra smiled aiming a knife and throwing it at another target.

When the knife lands in the target as I had the previous ones ....

"See nothing to worry about. Peyton." Iyra grinned.

" Why do I even bother?" Peyton sighed.

"Lady Iyra you have visitors... regarding Umm... how did you put it. "The good Kind of chaos."  Veronica announced...
Looking unflinching as Iyra took each of the knives from the targets on the wall.

"Ah Yess. Thank you Veronica and please check your quarters when you go in I was able to track down a copy of that book you were looking for. Consider it a thank you ... I left a gift for Peyton in his room as well... although it's much more fun to surprise him...."

There's a giddy squealing noise from Down the hall and an awkward nearly audible "Thank you!" Shouted from outside the door.

"By tease, You mean make him afraid the Stuff Above ground crew is going to shun him... it's not really nice giving him a scare like that..."

"Eh perhaps not is like to think I make up for my havoc every-once and a while. Anyway back to our visitors... huh... so introductions?" Iyra smiled.

"I'm Silco... this is Vander."