Diamonds in the rough.

"It isn't personal ,little blue it's just...."
Iyra was interrupted

" You think I can't handle them .. you think I'll kill somebody like I did my family?" Jinx fumed.

"No.... What I was going to say is I can only replicate so many at a time for you...especially do too Their complexity..." Iyra explained. Adding another replicated blue crystal to the pile.)

"Right sorry." Jinx scratched her head.

"Jinx, Look at me for a second .. it's okay to be nervous or scared of your past it's okay. Healing takes time... I see the effort you put on to pretend it doesn't bother you . It's okay... you are ok as you are even when it's scary or it hurts.We're proud of you Jinx." Iyra smiled.
_________________

Iyra is behind the bar... restocking the clubs liquor supply. Veronica and Peyton who Live on the local in with funding Via Iyra... drop by when they can handle it ... but the place Freaks Peyton out.

"He finally decided to put you in the game,huh?" Sevika chuckled.

"Not in the game enough to get hurt though ... but if anyone starts trouble.... Doesn't like the performer list. Wants to pull some rival club shit... well... then we'll have a repeat of the Finn incident probably won't take Their jaw though ,Finn seriously irritated me." Iyra sighed

"So those people ... who are after you?" Sevika started questioning.

"Yeah.... I already talked to Sil about it ...
The things they said what they were wearing.... It reminded me a bit of how I met you ... guess that's how I ended up falling through your door..." Iyra sighed.

"Why come after you now though?" Sevika wondered.

"Why would you go after somebody?" Iyra countered

"Somebody was paying me." Sevika realized...

"There's another wave of revolution back hone ... I guess they are using a lot of my old tactics from when I was young. They have some kind of culty nickname for me I guess It's something like The Martyr.... It's enough to make the fact I am allowed to exist alone anywhere too risky a play... so they started sending people to hunt me down." Iyra clarified.

"Oh so it's really like the old days then." Sevika scoffed...

"Bounty hunters after my ass yup. But if I remember correctly we had fun keeping score of how many we managed to dispose of." Iyra chuckled.

"43. Which is Still 2 ahead of you I believe." Sevika smirked.

"Would be if I hadn't taken out three the other day those do count you know.... So 44 1 ahead of you." Iyra chuckled...

"As much as you joke if these bastards so much as look at you the wrong way I'm going to have to catch up to you somehow. A little score settling sounds nice right about now." Sevika took one of the bottles Iyra was stocking a shot glass opened the bottle poured the shot and chugged it.

"You ever miss it? Your home?" Sevika questioned.

"When I first for exiled... maybe... but I was a child... I was frustrated and hurt and having a hard time putting two and two together..: didn't understand why they did it... I know now ...power
Power status control... was more important to them than me...
You were the first person I met who looked out for me in return for when I'd look out for you...before that I thought giving to people and them just taking was how it all worked friendships ,relationships... trust... I always loathed the idea of ever letting anyone else feel how I did after during the first few months on my own.. "
Irya scoffed.