34

chapter thirty four: honeymoon in yoyogi pt. 2

| Beyoncé Giselle Maraj-Knowles |
| July 30th |
| Yoyogi Park, Japan |

There was gentleness in my wife's voice and eyes as she watched me while speaking sweet, seductive Japanese to Aditi

There was gentleness in my wife's voice and eyes as she watched me while speaking sweet, seductive Japanese to Aditi. She knew I couldn't understand it, and that I didn't even want to. The language was beautiful all on its own but spoken by the two women I loved with my entire heart made butterflies form in my stomach and a deep craving in my entire body.

It had been this way since day three of our honeymoon, Aditi and Onika calling for self, speaking only in Japanese, Onika seducing me with her pretty eyes, Aditi arousing me with her voice. Them making peace and making love with their solemn words was beautiful to me. I was proud of them both, falling into a deeper love with them both. Their love overwhelmed me, drowned me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my wife. I appreciated Aditi's love for nature and the world around her. The moon shined in on my wife's beautiful skin as she perched perfectly across from me. I couldn't contain myself for much longer.

"Say sayonara to Adi," I reached and took the phone from her, still holding it up to her ear.

"Sayonara Adi."

"Aishiteimasu."

"Aishiteimasu," Onika pronounced slowly, longing in her eyes, speaking to us both.

I hung up the phone and tossed it to the floor, crawling on top of my wife. She giggled, her hands holding both of my cheeks. "Speak to your wife, in English."

"Are you jealous of a language you don't understand?"

"No," I leaned down to kiss her face. "I'm happy the two of you are getting along so well by yourselves, without my guidance. You didn't know it before, but the two of you are alike in many ways."

"So if there was someone else like me, and like Adi, you would love her the way you love us?"

I shook my head no. "It's like this. Without Adi, I wouldn't have been able to love you. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to love Adi. If you didn't love Adi, I would have left her where she stood, at our wedding. There wouldn't have even been a second thought. I still haven't even spoken to her really. You're falling in love with her all on your own, seeing what I already saw."

She was looking into my eyes, hers getting glossy with tears like I knew they would. I was surprised that she hadn't cried sooner, but her emotions were bursting in private, like I knew they would.