8

A/N And we are back people! I hope you are all ready for this because wow. 😇

Kacchan's POV
"Hey? Are you done with me?" I wake up to the scratchy voice and slowly shake the heavy fog like sleep from my head. I opened my eyes to see One sleeping curled up in my lap which made me smile a bit. I gave him a light kiss on his forehead and saw that he was slowly waking up as well. I look around and see Dabi still on the table, the table is cold metal and is inclined but he is just relaxed laying on it, waiting to hear our answer.

We had to erase his memories already, it was the only way to heal him without his mind absolutely going crazy with either panic or maybe even seizures. If he takes our deal though he will be watching what it is that we do to those on it.

"Don't you know sleep is good for you?" I grumble, while at the same time holding One closer, tighter in my arms. I snuggled back into his angel soft, blond hair getting a sweet giggle from my lover.

One let out a low purr letting me know what I already knew; we were both dangerously low on our levels. If we hadn't taken the last week off from school we probably wouldn't be able to move right now. Dabi has been exhausting and time consuming.

"I know baby, I know. We'll need to take a few days off after this but at least we'll be back in time for you know what," I whispered snuggling into his neck. Of course that would only get us mostly functional again. We will still need to take another day or so off after the fact just to be safe. We did promise both Mom and Dad after all that we would be safe.

"Huh, so you can actually understand him like that?" Dabi asked, irritating me to no end, but Deku noticed and cooed at me, calming me down again. Right, we need to stay in character. Why did I have to be nice waking up though?

I ignored the fire user opting to instead cuddle into my lover's neck, which only resulted in said lover to growl at me in warning.

"But I'm still sleepy!" I pouted trying to get him to let me go back to sleep. Which of course failed because he then let out a low purring growl that had the hair on my arms standing on end.

"Fine! Anything but that!" I jumped almost knocking him off of me which I apologized for repeatedly. If Dabi wasn't confused before he certainly is now.

"We have an offer for you but first we should go over a few things first. First, today is January 27th. Yes, it took that long. Seriously, how long were you going to keep all of that dirt on all of those people?" I gave him a funny look. "Don't worry we will take care of them. All of them. Fucking bunny girl won't know what hit her when we are done with her." I grumble only to get elbowed in the gut from One.

"Fuck it's true and you know it!" I snapped and he rolled his eyes at me and I sighed. "Fine, we'll do it your way… At first anyway." I blocked the second elbow attack. Dabi was staring open mouthed at the exchange. He was easily able to follow what I was saying of course I was talking in plain Japanese, but Deku on the other hand. Well he had to piece it together from my responses.

"Second, would you consider becoming a hero? A real one not one looking for revenge, glory or any of that shit. Remember what we already did to Endeavor, the false heroes are being removed and being put firmly in their places." I watched Dabi closely waiting to hear his answer. At first he opened his mouth to argue until I reminded him about his old man then he closed his mouth to actually think about it.

"Third, are you hungry?"

"What?" He looked so completely confused I had to stop myself from laughing.

"I said, are you hungry? One wants to finish healing your burns but we don't want to overtax your body. We can take off the cuffs if you want? We only left them on in case you freaked out once you woke up." I yawned and started stretching only for One to cuddle into me again.