Chapter 4

Skips pov:

I was about to do something i have wanted to do for a long time. Kiss Isabella Brooks! "Ready" i whispered to Izzy. "Go"she said with no hesitation at all. I had no idea how Isabella felt about me, all i knew was that i think i was in love with her...

I lent down and kissed her lips.

It was amazing. There were sparks. Big sparks. One minute. A long time aye? Not for this kiss. James yelled out "A minute, stop now"! And do you no that neither of us pulled away. "EEEEEWWWWW" Beau screeched. "Get a room" Luke yelled. I could feel Isabellas hand being raised and pointed in Lukes direction. I smiled to myself. There was silence for a bit, until James got up and said " This is to gross to watch, im going upstairs." Slowly everyone followed him.

Izzys pov:

He crashed his lips against mine. I was kissing Daniel John Sahyounie. Sparks. Fireworks, went of in my mouth. This was no ordinary truth or dare kiss. This meant something. Meant something to the both of us. I was hoping it was a good thing. With the sparks going of everywhere i was confused. Did Daniel like me as much as i liked him?

My thoughts were interuppted with James yelling out "A minute now, you can stop" I didnt want this kiss to end, so i left Skip to finish it of. But, he didnt exactly pull away either. Haha, i haeard a "EEEEEEEWWWWWW" escape from beaus mouth. Folled by a "get a room" from luke. I was not going to let anyone ruin this kiss. I took my hand of Daniels back and stuck my middle finger up at one of the twins. There was a awkward silence. James stood up. "This is to gross to watch im going upstairs" he said as everyone else in the room got up slowly and followed him.

Beaus pov:

"WHAT THE FUCK" i screamed as soon as my walked into Luke and Jais room. This was not happening. My little sister and my best friend making out just below us. Erghh, shivers went running up my back. Everyone just got out there phones and there was silence for 5 minutes. No ones come up the stairs yet, so that means that...   No beau pull yourself toghether. Dont think about that.

Skips pov:

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. It was probably my mum. I had to but i didnt want to. I pulled my lips away from Isabellas warm ones. I checked my phone, as she sat next to me with a hung grin on her face. "I have to go help mum"I said. I'll text you later." She didnt say anything. She just watched me as i walked out the door.

Izzys pov:

Skip pulled away and checked his phone.  "I have to go and help mum. I'll text you later" was all i heard. I was to shocked to say anything so i just sat there with a huge grin on my face and watched him walk out the door. I sta in the ground for a while soooo happy. After thinking the kiss over, i stood up and casually walked up to my room.

Jais pov:

I heard the door slam, and a pair of feet walk past our door. "The coast is finally clear" I screamed loud enough so hopefully Isabella heard it. We all walked downstairs back to the lounge and i put the lion king on. Everyone relaxed and watched the movie.

Izzys pov:

I jumped on to my bed and got out my phone. I heard jai scream" the coast is finally clear": and alot of foootsteps going back down to the lounge. I got a text.

SKIPPing rope <3:

That was amazing. Going out now talk later. x

I said back to him: I feel the same way. :) x

I put my phone down on the bed next to me and must of fallen as;eep, cause i woke up to luke in my room yelling, " Isabell, wake up. Mum said me and you have to go shopping." Erghhhhh, i mumbled as i went to the mirror and fixed my hair. I was not looking forward to going down stairs. But i had to. I got to the bottom, and walked past the lounge to see everyone in there watching me. "What" I said, aiming this at everyone. Beau opened his mouth to speak, but i walked out, grabbeb money and the list and hopped in the car and waited for Luke.