Chapter 2

I jumped into the shower and stood there under the tap for a while. I sprung into action as i washed my hair, cleansed my face. I jumped out of the shower very happy. No one else apart from my best friend Ashleigh knew that i had a terrible crush on skip, beaus best mate, also part of the janoskians! I skipped in to my room and tought about what i wanted to wear. I wanted to look nice (for skip ofcourse), but not to dressed up. I decided on a pair of white short shorts, a navy blue bube tube, a white cardigan and my new navy blue vans. Perfect. I straightened my hair and clipped my side fringe back. I put on a little bit of foundation, mascara and a little bit of lip gloss.

I had 15 minutes to spare so i grabbed my white iphone and flicked it on, my screen lit up with 4 new messages:

SKIPPing rope <3:

Morning sunshine, im coming aroung this morning. Looking forward to seeing me? x

 I replied back: Morning skippy, yay!!! Am i looking forward to seeing you? As always. See you soon! x

Text number 2: Mumma Bear:

Hey darling, if you have time today would you be able to run over to the store and get a few things. Money and list is in the top drawer in the hallway. See you later sweetheart, mum.x

I replied: Morning mumma. Yeah, sure i can do that. See you soon! x

The other two texts were from jai and luke, being retarded as allways. I chose to ignore them and decided i was going to go downstairs. I grabbed my phone and lpad mini and jumped down the stairs. I put my Ipad on charge and sat down. "Well someones in a happy mood" Jai said. "Must be cause skips coming over". "Shutup Jai", but i couldnt help but blush and smile. My brothers picked this up immediatly. So now instead of only my best friend knowing about my crush, my brothers do aswell. Great, i thought. Things just couldnt get any better. "OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! "Beau, Luke and Jai cooed at the same time. Thankfully i was saved by the doorbell.

None of the boys made an effort to even get up and attempt to awnser the door, so i jumped up and ran to it. As i opened it i was greeted by hugs from Ashleigh, Brooke, Kristie, Ryan and James. They all ran inside. Then there was two. Skip and i stood there awkwardly staring at each other. I felt myself going betroot red so i looked down. "Good morning Izzy" Skip said, finishing it of with a tight hug. :Morning skippy", i said back.

We walked in side and went into the lounge. Every was allready sprawled over all the couches watching Jais favourite movie; step brothers. "I'm gonna go and make some snacks" Izzy whispered to me. "I'll give you a hand" he said"!