Alumni Gathering

Characters (so far):

Head Master Naomi Gonsalves - Im Nayeon

Lord Jade Drakos - Yoo Jeongyeon

Count Freyseia Sullivan - Hirai Momo

Princess Arizona Forestiere - Myoui Mina

Count Eury of Selsi - Kim Dahyun

Count Myrll Rioca - Kim Minju

Sir Terrence Lockwood - Kang Taehyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAHYUN's POV

I was peacefully sipping tea while watching the construction unfold as the renovation of the house fastly progresses and was also planning what precautions I'll tackle, as well as the steps I'll take next when Myrll appeared in my line of vision.

"Greetings Count Eury." She greeted formally and handed me two wrapped parchment papers.

"You received two mails. Both are important that I can't just look at it as per your instructions." Myrll said.

Ah I do remember in the story where Eury instructed Myrll to read and sort all her letters.

Oh what the f

"One is from your father, requesting your presence at the Quarterly gathering held at the Manor. While the other one is an invitation for the upcoming Regulus Academia Alumni Gathering hosted by the Head Master Gonsalves." Myrll reported.

She didn't even need to open the letters to know what's written inside. Damn she's precise. All it took was for her to look at the sender's information.

The first letter I read was from Eury's father. It specifically states that I should and must be the one to attend the gathering held at the end of next month.

Hnggg I don't know man, I'm still a bit cautious with Eury's father. I don't want to die early. Myrll must've saw my distraught face that she decided to interject my thoughts.

"Should I just burn the letter like the usual?"

Burn the letter? Eury you sly fox.

"Hmmm no. Just keep it."

I may or may not change my mind so might as well keep it.

Myrll smiled before bowing once again, "Lately you've been a woman full of surprises my dear cousin."

Now off to the next letter.

"I'm quite surprised they still invited Eury despite what she attempted to do back then."